LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
The ORIGINAL Robofuzz
1,463 Posts
Wow - looks like a full alignment could get expensive quick!

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Robofuzz said:
Wow - looks like a full alignment could get expensive quick!
Perfection isn't cheap. The 6 1/2 hours can be leveraged with other parts installations. Installing x member bushes is a good example. Once you have removed the plates and broken the TTY bolts free inserting new bushes is almost free -- almost. :gr_devil:

Talk to your local Pedders Dealer about your driving style and suspension modifications to determine the net billing for the complete job.

·
Senior's Member
2,853 Posts
Pete.

Thanks for the write up, it's very helpful. As was hearing you speak.

Can't wait to get Pedderized.

·
1 of 262
10,335 Posts
My First GTO said:
If your in Pa, NJ, NY, CT or on the EASTCOAST Call me and we can get you in at ROSSI Pontiac....908-892-1882....Thanks Frank
I'm sold... I hate to get my car aligned before winter, but I'm making an exception after seeing how misaligned it is. Frank, are you running a special on this??? I have high blood pressure and a heart condition so take it easy on me...
Here are the things I want done:
1. Front Cradle
2. Rear Cradle
3. Transmission
4. All Wheel Alignment
5. Oil/Filter change
6. Dexron VI transmission fluid change; manual trans.
7. Clutch fluid flush/bleed
8. Check my differential; it clunks

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have now done three front cradle alignments and all three cars were off. All three were able to be brought in to dead center perfect alignment. Obviously three cars are statistically insignificant but we will keep count and post the results.

·
ChimChim is in the HD's trunk
4,966 Posts
My First GTO said:
We Should start at ROSSI PONTIAC SOON....Jontall will be the First...Frank
What, shouldn't I be the first??? LOL! I don't care if I am first or not but I have been waiting a long time for this. Sure will be nice to get it done finally.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Owe5Goat said:
What, shouldn't I be the first??? LOL! I don't care if I am first or not but I have been waiting a long time for this. Sure will be nice to get it done finally.
you will be the 1st 1st ...LOL Bill ....Frank:secret:

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My First GTO said:
You promised be I would always be first :bomb: :gr_jest:

Btw, if someone doesn't have it his office number rings to his mobile. Be sure to call him with all your questions. The best time to call is after 11:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (908) 892-1882 :bootyshak

·
1 of 262
10,335 Posts
JusticePete said:

Btw, if someone doesn't have it his office number rings to his mobile. Be sure to call him with all your questions. The best time to call is after 11:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (908) 892-1882 :bootyshak
Pete, I'm sure glad that you, Frank, and Mike don't sell bridges ... :eek2:

·
ChimChim is in the HD's trunk
4,966 Posts
My First GTO said:
As long as I am not the 1st, 1st, 1st I am cool. LOL!

P.S. I found the broken weld in my car. It's going in the body shop next Tuesday. What a PITA, but I am lucky that my neighbor owns a body shop and is a car nut. It will get done right.

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jontall said:
Pete, I'm sure glad that you, Frank, and Mike don't sell bridges ... :eek2:
Would you be willing to invest in a revolutionary carburetor technology that delivers 37 City and 43 Highway mpg in a GMC XL? :eek2: :gr_jest: :angel:

Aside from being a stellar sales professional, it turns out Frank is a really good guy that loves cars and happens to be in the automotive industry. One of the great perks I enjoy at Pedders are the people I work with and meet. In the end it isn't about auto parts. As Frank says,"They are just car parts." It really is all about people.

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
JusticePete said:

Your the VERY VERY 1st one...:) ......

·
My normal state of affairs...
5,909 Posts
but but, i thought i was your first.....oh geez, wrong thread:gr_jest:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts