LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was a good day. I had a cap installed to protect the car from the amps and got my squeaks taken care of. Had a bunch of dynamatting done some foam installed to prevent vibrations on the quarter panels. Also had the factory sub locations blocked off to keep what I believe was the fuel pump noise from coming up into the cab.

Scott got my steering wheel controls working the ddx7015 too :)

AND WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT... My Pontiac parts guy called and said the GTO badge was in and ready for pick up. So, I picked them up and had Scott mount them while I was there. They look sweet in person, the fit on the amps awesomely.

link to the pics - http://groups.msn.com/RaffertyHouse/stereo.msnw?Page=4

note: the plexiglass cover mad the pics a little glossy.

·
GO STEELERS!
5,106 Posts
What did you do up front as far as components?

Looks like you just did a set of components up front and then 2 subs.

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
nice system!! How much did all that custom stuff set you back?

·
Future GTO owner
187 Posts
Josephra, nice set up!

The GTO letters on the amp look good......almsot looks like it should be there....you know..stock looking.

·
Registered
113 Posts
OhGeez said:
Josephra, nice set up!
The GTO letters on the amp look good......almsot looks like it should be there....you know..stock looking.
That install would definately place in a show assuming the underhood install looked as good as the rest of the work and I can't imagine it doesn't. Excellent work. Wish I could take a listen.

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fast GTO said:
What did you do up front as far as components?

Looks like you just did a set of components up front and then 2 subs.

thanks for the compliments. I used MB Quartz Q series 5 1/4. The tweets are in the stock locations.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts