LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mexican by marriage!
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just in case anyone hasn't seen some of these.

GTO commercials
You'll see the commercials at the bottom of the page. These are only two of the current 5 that are out right now. I have sent a third on to DY to see if he can host it for us and post it up here as well.

There are 2 commercials that I have not been able to track down yet.

One is the "Garage" commercial with a Grand Prix and GXP sitting in a garage and a GTO comes power-sliding into the driveway and backs into the garage.
The other is the "Traffic Light" commercial where a GTO waits thru a full rotation of a traffic light to let an unidentified car pull up to the light next to it.

If anyone has either of those commercials please post them up here for everyone to enjoy! :D

As an added bonus here's a site that has some old school commercials for the original run of the GTO. Very cool!!

http://www.pontiac-power.ch/Commercials.htm

·
Registered
980 Posts
I wants the stoplight one!!!

·
Mexican by marriage!
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yellow Jacket M6 said:
Man, I've been looking for the stop light one ever since I heard about it.
Haven't seen it anywhere, and I watch a lot of speed TV.
That's the one I see most often! LOL! Speed Channel and Spike TV are your best bets of catching any of the GTO commercials. That's where I've seen them all.

Still hunting for it...

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Great vintage commercials. Thanks for the post.

·
BORN IN BKLYN NOW IN MN
248 Posts
The stoplight one can be seen very hour on the channel G4techtv. I watch that channel too much. Check your local cable channels. :)

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
2004blkgtostpmn said:
The stoplight one can be seen very hour on the channel G4techtv. I watch that channel too much. Check your local cable channels. :)
Now that is marketing :D

·
Registered
980 Posts
2004blkgtostpmn said:
Hmmm, I stopped watching TechTV about the same time I got my goat (I started losing interest when Erica Hill went to CNN). I also have not played any Unreal since then as well.

I guess I will have to catch some TechTV tonite!!!

_DM

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
I have the stop light and 3 car garage vid. It's on ls1.com at this link.
Not sure how much bandwith it still has.

If someone wants to host for us or put in on this site PM me and i'll email them out.

These commericials kick all the others butts.LS1.com GTO vid thread

·
Knight Errant
1,800 Posts
Thanks VERY much!

Adam4356 said:
I have the stop light and 3 car garage vid. It's on ls1.com at this link.
Not sure how much bandwith it still has.

If someone wants to host for us or put in on this site PM me and i'll email them out.

These commericials kick all the others butts.LS1.com GTO vid thread
Got both, plenty of bandwidth at the moment. Thanks Wildman!... :hail:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts