LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
dont know but we have gtg's every friday and in fact one tomorrow.a few from your area will be there to.just look at the infineon thread

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
Talking Goat said:
Will Mike White hold another GTO open house like last year?:fawkdance

Rumor is that there might be one in the planning stage. We shall see in the next month or so.

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
BillyGoatGruff said:
Rumor is that there might be one in the planning stage. We shall see in the next month or so.
Are you starting rumors again? :) Last I heard (when I had the suspension done) he didn't think he would have time/resources...

·
Single Digit Stick Shift
4,088 Posts
GoatChs said:
Are you starting rumors again? :) Last I heard (when I had the suspension done) he didn't think he would have time/resources...

Spoke to him for a few last Friday in person, so take it how you'd like..........:bootyshak

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Just thought I'd chime in here. At some point I'd like to hold a GTG in the winter if at all possible. I'm going to be done with 1st Semester in Santa Barbara in December and will be house sitting an 8,000 sq ft. Estate in Ross (up in marin, yes, you all should come to marin for a change) with enough parking for plenty of us. The owner is a family friend who builds homes who is in fact building our house for us right now

(due to be done in September). He said it'd be a great place for a lil GTO get together while he's gone. What do you all think?

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
This would definitely be alot of fun. I'm about 90% sure that the dates are going to work out. If not (I hate to sound like a rich kid from marin), we have a house we live in while we are building the new one (above in pics) about a town over in Kentfield. If the "estate" falls through we can always do that, it's by no means that big but could suit all of us no problem.

Now assuming that I do get to watch this house it's by all means one of the most amazing houses I've ever seen, just finished about six months ago. It's roughly 8000sq ft, on it' own 1.5-2 acre lot. The house overlooks a large lawn complete w/huge pool and "cabana" house w/a nice huge built in barbecue for us. The works!

This definitely should be alot of fun!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts