LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We will have a GTO HID lighting kit available next week. The regular price is $489.99, for all pre-orders $449.99 is the price, reserve yours today!

Email me direct to reserve yours. We will have this listed on our site over the weekend.

Tom
www.ls1gtospeed.com

·
This thing don't need no Hemi
99 Posts
LS1Speed HID Kit

Ls1 Speed said:
We will have a GTO HID lighting kit available next week. The regular price is $489.99, for all pre-orders $449.99 is the price, reserve yours today!

Email me direct to reserve yours. We will have this listed on our site over the weekend.

Tom
www.ls1gtospeed.com
Tom, is your HID Kit still available for 2004 GTO?

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Will this HID kit be direct bolt-in. No mods? No "make the hole in the headlight housing bigger". No "run a wire to the fuse box, etc."? I want HIDs, but want as little change to the car & as little technical BS to screw me up. Please answer these questions so I can get the discount offered.

·
Banned
915 Posts
sccaGTO said:
Will this HID kit be direct bolt-in. No mods? No "make the hole in the headlight housing bigger". No "run a wire to the fuse box, etc."? I want HIDs, but want as little change to the <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=22&k=car%20amp" onmouseover="window.status='car &'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">car &</a>; as little technical BS to screw me up. Please answer these questions so I can get the discount offered.
I have the same question. Is this strictly bolt on or do I have to make any holes. If it is not reversible process I myself would not buy it. If it is revesrsible then I will.

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
You have to drill approx 1" dia. holes in the caps on the back of the light housings fpr the new wiring.... If it concerns you that much, order a new set of caps from the dealer ;) I'll look for the link (several threads a while ago had pics)

EDIT: ah ha! here ya go:
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13229&highlight=HID

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
If I could afford those right now I would be all over it!

·
No mo' GTO.
3,969 Posts
Doric said:
Does this kit include HID lighting for the driving lights as well, or just a replacement for the projectors?
I'm pretty sure it's only for the projectors.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
It is a replacement for the low beams.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have been wanting to ask this, but its so minor. Does anybody else just have their projectors on as DRL? I could have sworn that I see other GTOs with the center lights on when normally driving but mine are just the projectors.

·
Permanent SEG recordholder
733 Posts
It would help if we could see a photo or two of what it looks like with the HIDs. If you don't have one I'll order the package and you can take photos of my GTO with it installed (for a small discount) :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts