LS1GTO.com Forums banner

301 - 320 of 336 Posts

·
Hottest toaster in the fleet
5,412 Posts
I haven't read every page, so forgive me if it's been asked already, but is there a possibility of making Holden keychains? I love that lion's head look with the one paw on a rock. :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I haven't read every page, so forgive me if it's been asked already, but is there a possibility of making Holden keychains? I love that lion's head look with the one paw on a rock. :)

Hello Galactica,
If We Can Get At Least 50 Members To Want A Holden Key Chain An Place An Order It Will Pay Us To Do Them For The Club, An Keep The Cost Down To The Same Price. An I Think It Would Be Great To See Them Double Sided? With The Lion's Head On Both Sides!

Allot Of Work Go's Into The Make'n Of Just A One Off Design.
Computer Designing, CAD/CAM, Casting & Finishing, Master Mold, ect.
So Pass The Thought Around Here An See How Many Members Want The Holden Design Galactica. . Drop Us A Note If Things Come Together. .
An Thanks Again For Your Interest. . LD

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello Galactica,
If We Can Get At Least 50 Members To Want A Holden Key Chain An Place An Order It Will Pay Us To Do Them For The Club, An Keep The Cost Down To The Same Price. An I Think It Would Be Great To See Them Double Sided? With The Lion's Head On Both Sides!

Allot Of Work Go's Into The Make'n Of Just A One Off Design.
Computer Designing, CAD/CAM, Casting & Finishing, Master Mold, ect.
So Pass The Thought Around Here An See How Many Members Want The Holden Design Galactica. . Drop Us A Note If Things Come Together. .
An Thanks Again For Your Interest. . LD
Yes David,
We Do Most Of Our Custom Items In Sterling Silver & Gold. .
If You Can Send Us A Logo, We'll Get Ya A Price In Either Gold Or Silver!
An See How Many The Club Wants?
Thanks Again For The Interest. . LD

·
Cyclone Gray Moneypit
1,989 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for the quick turn-around and quality product! Brother-in-law loved the keychain :thumbs:

·
Registered
65 Posts
**Thanks Jerry,
Did You Like:clap:The Pictures Of The Double Sided Ones?
Drop Us A P/M If You Want Some In Sterling Silver!
Thanks. . LD & Company

·
HGH Optimist
7,647 Posts
Wow. You're still making these, L D?

If any of you are deciding whether or not to buy these, slap yourself for second-guessing, and GET THEM!

I don't even rock mine all the time, because it's such a nice piece. :gr_jest:

·
Registered
195 Posts
I recently saw CGMike post up some Holden keychains that I wanted very badly. I missed out, but can you guys do anything similar? I really like the Holden symbol, but even if you had something that was 6.0 GTO I would buy it. I don't have any mock-ups, but here is the raw Holden keychains that I liked. I very much prefer the first one but I imagine it is harder to make:

·
Registered Abuser
3,481 Posts
I recently saw CGMike post up some Holden keychains that I wanted very badly. I missed out, but can you guys do anything similar? I really like the Holden symbol, but even if you had something that was 6.0 GTO I would buy it. I don't have any mock-ups, but here is the raw Holden keychains that I liked. I very much prefer the first one but I imagine it is harder to make:

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_odkw=holden+key+ring&_osacat=0&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=hrt+key+ring&_sacat=0&_from=R40

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yes Jerry,
You Can Use Your Touch Up Paint To Fill In Around The GTO Emblem. .
Or Other Colors. .
Thanks For Your P/M. . LD

·
Registered
65 Posts
Plain GTO Key Chain

Assuming it would have to be made you dont have any 6.6 do you? How about one with just gto?
Sorry We Don't Have 6.6L Key Chains . . .
How Many Out There Are Interested In Just A Plain Double Sided GTO Key Chain?

Just Like The Ones With 5.7L & 6.0L With The Checkered Board An Not Have'n The 5.7L Or The 6.0L On Them. Also The Same Size ? Thanks For Your Interest Members. . Let Us Know Please. . LD & Company

·
Registered
65 Posts
Sorry We Don't Have 6.6L Key Chains . . .
How Many Out There Are Interested In Just A Plain Double Sided GTO Key Chain?

Just Like The Ones With 5.7L & 6.0L With The Checkered Board An Not Have'n The 5.7L Or The 6.0L On Them. Also The Same Size ? Thanks For Your Interest Members. . Let Us Know Please. . LD & Company
Thanks,
I'll Drop Ya Some Pictures & Prices. .
Thanks For Your Interest. . LD

301 - 320 of 336 Posts