LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw the commercial. Joseph Pontiac in Fenton, MI has 30 GTO's available. $585 down plus tax, title, etc. for a 24 month lease to all GM employees & GMS eligible.

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
I've seen that ad a few times too... Almost makes me wish I would've waited, but I've had 8600 awesome miles since March!!! Plus since I bought it, I can mod it! hehehe

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Just called them today they sold 20 gtos in matter of a week it looks like. SOLD OUT

·
Great Lakes Moderator
2,358 Posts
I talked to a guy this weekend who just picked up a Barbados 6spd from up north in Pinconning, leasing for $250/mo for 24mo. Oh yeah, sorry, its his WIFE's car! lol He said there was some extras you had to buy (like an extended warranty- how can they make you buy that on a 2 year lease!?!?), so once you calculated it out it came out to about $250/month.

EDIT- I thought their ad said they had 30 to sell... hmmm

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
extended warranty???? sure it wasn't the silly auto guard protector package???

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
I think I'm gonna go lease an A4 for the Fiance' I'll let you guys know how that works out lol

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
MI_WS6 said:
Just saw the commercial. Joseph Pontiac in Fenton, MI has 30 GTO's available. $585 down plus tax, title, etc. for a 24 month lease to all GM employees & GMS eligible.
I heard about that. A guy I work with went to get his but they only had A4's no 6 speeds. They were suppose to hold a M-6 for him but when he got there they couldnt find one. :banghead:

·
I hack cars.
8,111 Posts
Rockos GTO said:
They were suppose to hold a M-6 for him but when he got there they couldnt find one. :banghead:
I hate it when I lose/misplace cars, its the damndest thing! Dude, wheres my car?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts