LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Devil Yellow,
For the people who are waiting for their GTO's to arrive, I was thinking maybe you could start a permanent thread for anyone to list GTO's availible currently at a dealership? Such as color/tranny/dealership/state. There are members from around the states, and this maybe a useful reference for those waiting. I see cars listed occasionally for sale on the website, but a central post would be good. Just a thought. What do you people who are waiting for your GTO think?

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
We have a few dealerships that are on the board. And then quite a few members that post some findings. I like the idea, but sounds like a pain to keep up. I have a hard enough time keeping track of the GTO's we all own and have ordered ;)

·
Registered
279 Posts
TprGTO said:
Devil Yellow,
For the people who are waiting for their GTO's to arrive, I was thinking maybe you could start a permanent thread for anyone to list GTO's availible currently at a dealership? Such as color/tranny/dealership/state. There are members from around the states, and this maybe a useful reference for those waiting. I see cars listed occasionally for sale on the website, but a central post would be good. Just a thought. What do you people who are waiting for your GTO think?
I think that you can get the same information on gmbuypower.com

That's how I found my car. Enter the model, options and zip code and a listing of the cars come up. That system locate my car for me at a dealer that was 100 miles away.

·
Registered
4 Posts
JimHoward said:

That's how I found my car. Enter the model, options and zip code and a listing of the cars come up. That system locate my car for me at a dealer that was 100 miles away.
Best way to find them.I agree.

·
large member
105 Posts
I will add my dos centavos that the "pre-order program" is now a complete bust. On a car with only one option and just a few color choices, if you have maybe a second favorite color you can probably find a car now, today. I recommend checking in GMBuyPower and also thru whatever network we can set up here to find your car. I put down a deposit in mid-October for a car that I might not have seen til mid-June. Luckily, I found out thru this site Sunday night Jason had a nice one at Sewell and I was driving it less than 12 hours later.

·
large member
105 Posts
I forgot to add Jason has an Impulse Blue over black A4 on the showroom floor at Sewell Dallas and he's dealing MSRP.

·
Registered
83 Posts
G&G in Dodge City, Ks. has a black/black A4 for MSRP. Talk to Jim and tell him Dennis sent you and we can split a finders fee.

·
3,327 Posts
40THGTO said:
G&G in Dodge City, Ks. has a black/black A4 for MSRP. Talk to Jim and tell him Dennis sent you and we can split a finders fee.
Hey DJ, that one was on the same truck as mine. Just in case you care. Im down to only one more day, sorta. :bubbrub

·
Registered
112 Posts
JimHoward said:

I am not sure if this is GMBuyPower or not, but the Pontiac web site has a "build your own" feature. At the end of the exercize is a "locate vehicle button" that provides window stickers and vin numbers of all dealer w/in a chosen radius of your zip code... Pretty slick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts