LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will this all be happening in the parking lot of this hotel? Will there be room for vendors? What about parking for those not showing their cars?

Most shows like say the Super Chevy Show are held at a large motorsports park or fairgrounds and have room for lots of cars, people and vendors. Will this be anything like that or will it be all crammed into a hotel parking lot?

Thanks!

·
VIOLET FOREVER
8,773 Posts
This is GTO specific so its not as big. There are venders that have there own area.
As far as parking for non show cars I can only tell you that last year it was street parking and a small section on the back side of the hotel for non show parking.

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
From what I've heard there is going to be sections for the cars by model (i.e. old, new, etc.) another section for vendors and a public parking area.

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
Here's a question for you guys, I ended up getting shafted at work so I can't get there until Fri. night. What's left on Sat. and is the show over Sat. night or Sunday? I'm guessing it's about a four hour drive from Columbus here. I'm not planning on showing my car right now. I'd just like to check out everyone's rides and put some faces with the names from the board.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Striped04 said:
Here's a question for you guys, I ended up getting shafted at work so I can't get there until Fri. night. What's left on Sat. and is the show over Sat. night or Sunday? I'm guessing it's about a four hour drive from Columbus here. I'm not planning on showing my car right now. I'd just like to check out everyone's rides and put some faces with the names from the board.
Show is over Saturday night. There is a meet schedule in the official thread
but some groups just kind of play it by ear.

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
One more question...since I'm a lazy a$$ and didn't send any registration in, can I register on Sat. and get into the show with my car (just incase I change my mind and decide to show it)? I see there's a registration slot on Sat. from 8:00-10:00a.m.

·
Mid-Atlantic Moderator
2,048 Posts
I believe the judging awards and the prizes giveaway happen on Saturday. Eventhough the show is officially "over" I think a lot of us are staying that night for one last hurrah so I wouldn't worry about coming in on Friday. Hope to see ya there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts