LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Impulse Blue Metallic M6

No order# yet. I have not heard back from Sewell since I put my $$$ down.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
That might not be a good thing. Those assembly workers will be thinking about their tummies. :)

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ordered mine July 21st.
Impulse Blue, Blue Interior, 6 speed

Ordered accepted July 24th.
Order # is a bunch of letters. Some guys were concerned that their order # was all letters. I assure that's accurate.

TPW is November 4th.
I was hoping for earlier but oh well. Maybe I will still see delivery by Christmas.

Most articles I've read have delivery taking 90 days after build date. I hope it's sooner.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ordered 8/12/03

Torrid Red, Red Interior, 6-speed

The dealer already had a car with my specs ordered so he put me on that one. Order #GKSC5W with TPW of 10/27/2003.

·
Registered
84 Posts
DevilYellow said:
I wonder how many people are ordering the auto trans. I heard it has beefier 4L60E parts..... still not as cool as the M12 trans
I haven't owned a manual since my 1984 Camaro, the car I bought when I graduated from college. I just felt like with the engine and the exhaust, I had to get the GTO with the 6-speed. I think it will be so much more enjoyable to drive than the auto.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I ordered mine on June 5th and I have a TPW of October 13. I'm getting a silver with red interior automatic. Got the auto since it's going to be my daily driver.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
CMNTMXR57 said:
Impulse Blue Metallic M6

No order# yet. I have not heard back from Sewell since I put my $$$ down.
Sorry Lane you haven't heard anything from me yet. You will very soon hopefully this week we will get your order in. It takes a little longer than I ever expected. Trust me I got many calls from all my customers on their orders.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Thanks Jason, a few of my dealer friends here were asking if I had any info on it so they could track it for me.

They were a little quizical to say the least as I didn't have any order# or anything. :)

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Quizical? I will also track the car for you. I need to get with my manager and see if there is an order number yet. I will keep you posted I know the anticipation is killer but be patient, you will not be disappointed by the quality of service I will provide for you.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Were just all excited that's all.

Nothing wrong with your service. :)

The only problem we may have tracking it here is manufacturer code as they are all Chevy dealers (code 13 I believe).

·
Registered
529 Posts
When do you expect to update the TPW's on this site? I posted my order number 5 days ago. Just curious, impatient, excited, exuberant, ecstatic, eager, enthusiastic, ardent, rabid, fervent, ebullient, effervescent.

Thanks, :)

1 - 20 of 138 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.