LS1GTO Forums banner

GTO owners coming to STL that'd like a free car wash... inside

448 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  sxty8goats 
#1 ·
Hey guys any of you that are coming to the NATS this year, I work at the Pontiac dealer that is 2 miles down the road from the hotel that everyone is staying at. We have an automatic car wash that I'd be more than happy to let any of you guys use. I am extremely anal about these type of car washes and I have run my car though there and countless other cars of different color shades and have seen no scratches. This machine is very nice! Its a GM car wash that uses shamoi type curtains and side brush wheels instead of that plastic crap that the gas stations use. Makes getting your car clean for the show or just to cruise a hell of a lot easier and faster. Just thought I'd pass this along. Hope to see you guys there!

#2 ·
Great offer but I'll be surprised if many show cars pull through a car wash like that. I'll be looking for a no touch/ self wash place as I pull into town.. :) Thanks anyway. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.