LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone cares, but I looked at a GTO today at Scranton Caddy/GMC/Pontiac of Rockville, CT.

http://kmoore.phzero.net/digital/1/gto.html

Didn't get to drive it, but I started it, revved it up, tested out the stereo, and took lots of pics. I think it's funny that the very first GTO they got was equipped exactly how I'd want it.

Comments follow in the Lounge.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Looks great. Who's 93-4 Caprice with the Impy grille next to it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scottknight said:
Looks great. Who's 93-4 Caprice with the Impy grille next to it?
That's mine. It's a 93. I'm on the SS forum - are you? Your name sounds familiar. I'm Kevin Moore on there...

·
Registered
835 Posts
Nice pix, Mine is exactly like that one. (supposedly built on 9/24 and in a deep black hole somewhere at this time.) It's nice to finally see how the front license plate bracket will look.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW, once you click on a thumbnail and it loads the 1024x768 picture, you can remove "/800" from the URL and it will load the original, 1600x1200 version. If you want that extra resolution.

Also, did you guys notice this? I just did.

http://kmoore.phzero.net/digital/1/800/Dsc03708.jpg

45 miles on it, and 120mph already. And they wouldn't let us drive because the parking lot had snow/ice. Sheesh.

·
GTOless
7,056 Posts
45 miles on it, and 120mph already. And they wouldn't let us drive because the parking lot had snow/ice. Sheesh.
you mean that the car has your top speed saved in it??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Juniorss said:
you mean that the car has your top speed saved in it??
I'm sure there's a way to reset it. But I will have to be sure to either show a salesman BEFORE my test drive, or figure out how to reset it, so I don't get blamed for a run to 120. Not saying that's out of the question, but I don't want to get blamed for some salesman's "abbreviated break-in procedure." :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ghqman said:
I think that's just the speed at which it's set to warn you might be going kind of fast.
Ok ok, you're right. I should have done my research beforehand. O/SPEED stands for overspeed warning. False alarm.

·
90 in a 65
511 Posts
overspeed 120....someone was haulin a#$ hehehe

1 - 13 of 13 Posts