LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is currently a $250 rebate for the GTO when you take delivery prior to 3/1/04. I don't know if this is solely for GMS customers or not, as I found it on the GM Family First website.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
And besides who the heck is going to take delivery before 3/1 anyway? BTW I had it verified by my last dealer and my new dealer that Benicia is so jugged up that in fact they are shipping last in first out because they cannot even get to the first cars.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Tails said:
And besides who the heck is going to take delivery before 3/1 anyway? BTW I had it verified by my last dealer and my new dealer that Benicia is so jugged up that in fact they are shipping last in first out because they cannot even get to the first cars.

What? This is a surprise? :slap:

·
I used ta could
514 Posts
Rowan Pontiac stated that as of 1/28 there is $250 cash back for GM employees

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
:slap: :slap: Pontiac should give everyone that pre ordered a GTO
250.00 just for the aggravation that we all suffered by their inept handling of the pre order System.
( What a F#@Kin joke) :slap: :slap:

·
Registered
176 Posts
The $250 is for supplier discount as well. Seems weird having it before 3/1. You think they will do away with it then or up it even more? Maybe they are thinking that they are selling slow because of winter?

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
:slap: I work for a GM supplier and I don't get it. Why???????????? :mad:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Holeshot said:
:slap: I work for a GM supplier and I don't get it. Why???????????? :mad:
Why do u say u don't? It says so on the gm supplier website...

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pontiac should give everyone that pre ordered a GTO
250.00 just for the aggravation that we all suffered by their inept handling of the pre order System.
$250 does not even begin to cover my pain and suffering.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
mtu_gto said:
Why do u say u don't? It says so on the gm supplier website...

:mad: Its up to each dealership to honor GM supplier discounts.

I guess mine felt 250.00 was to much to sacrifice :(
I would rather have that than a gift certificate for dinner :slap:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Don't know where you found the cash back info, but I'm finding no trace of $250 cash back. I work for a GM supplier, my dealer knows that, and confirmed that there is no
cash back. Got my GTO on Saturday and the dealer said he's fielding calls from people willing to pay $3000 over MSRP just to get it. His philosophy is to sell at MSRP and nothing more. I was waiting for a Quick Silver 6 speed and changed to red. I'm lucky and happy to have got mine at MSRP.

Renasance

·
Registered
157 Posts
Renasance said:
Don't know where you found the cash back info, but I'm finding no trace of $250 cash back. I work for a GM supplier, my dealer knows that, and confirmed that there is no
cash back. Got my GTO on Saturday and the dealer said he's fielding calls from people willing to pay $3000 over MSRP just to get it. His philosophy is to sell at MSRP and nothing more. I was waiting for a Quick Silver 6 speed and changed to red. I'm lucky and happy to have got mine at MSRP.

Renasance
They certainly are advertising it has $250 cash back

http://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/html/supse.html

·
Registered
176 Posts
humbler said:
Also of note is it lists GMS prcing on the vehicle, now what dealer is going to give it to us!
What do you mean? If you are getting GMS or supplier pricing, then you are getting the employee or supplier price. If you are not, then the dealer is not willing to honor the program and you need to go to another dealer. There are dealers honoring employee and supplier pricing right now...

·
Registered
7 Posts
GMS pricing....

If anyone knows of a dealer offering GMS pricing, please post it :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts