LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Post the dates and times (Central time) when they'll be on and I'll see if I remember how to use my VCR. It's been sooo long since I've used it. :D

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to be in Michigan this weekend but I've got the VCR set as well. We'll get you a tape Devilyellow.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
I plan on recording the new episode next tuesday on speed - but the speed guide shows an Acura, not the GTO as the main car. This disagrees with the motorweek site so ???
We'll see.
Dan D.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Well I just saw the show. Unfortunately my expectations were way too high. It showed very few GTO shots and mostly showed the Monaro. There were no numbers except for HP and Torque. It had to have been put together a few months ago as they stated that XM and Online were available. All in all it was better than poke in the eye with a sharp stick and that was about all.

:( :( :( :drink:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
rschumacherfan1 said:
I plan on recording the new episode next tuesday on speed - but the speed guide shows an Acura, not the GTO as the main car. This disagrees with the motorweek site so ???
We'll see.
Dan D.
Our stations said the same thing but it actuallay was the GTO and not the Acura.

:drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Well, I was outside working and forgot about it. :(

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
I believe the latest Motor Trend was *supposed* to have it, but didn't.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts