LS1GTO Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
8,723 Posts
Have both; love both. I’d have to put the Gator pod at the top though as I think the Gator locates the gauges in a better overall location.

I routinely look at my 05 (JHP) and 04 (Gator) and keep liking the Gator more.

Can’t go wrong with either though.

Reactions: Glynn

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
403 Posts
Maybe we can get a group buy together and they will do one last run of those pods? What if you got a 100 orders?

I'm not sure if the place just stopped making them now or if there was just stock on the shelves that finally got depleted.....

·
Administrator
8,723 Posts
Don't even know who was making them (SCSS went belly-up many years ago), or as you said, the remaining stock was finally depleted.

Probably guessing GTOG8TA would have already tried down that path of having more produced if that was an option too...

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
403 Posts
I was able to get 2 of them, one brand new and one slightly used. I'm willing to sell the used one for $200(that's what I bought it for). I'll post up detailed pics of it if your interested.

I went on a hunt and got 2 hits at once and just bought two........

If not interested I'll start a for sale post for it, but you have first dibs.....

·
Vendor
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I was able to get 2 of them, one brand new and one slightly used. I'm willing to sell the used one for $200(that's what I bought it for). I'll post up detailed pics of it if your interested.

I went on a hunt and got 2 hits at once and just bought two........

If not interested I'll start a for sale post for it, but you have first dibs.....
PM coming!

21 - 33 of 33 Posts