LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Mr. Jason - wondering if you could do a little checking for me. My dealer tells me the conpletion code indicates my car arrived in California on the 19th. of April, yet he has not gotten an invoice yet.

Can you use your magic and see if he is correct - the information you gave me a while back follows:

Order #: JRZS9F
VIN: 6G2VX12U4 6L550467
Sailed: March 7
ETA Benicia: April 29

Lou Cocco

·
06PBM 6SPD / 06BOM A-4
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
My abilities are limited Loubo...I can say that my situation is as follows as of Tuesday 4/25/06 I was told my car was in Nebraska on a train, my car was built on 2/9/06...today is 4/30/06 my assumption is that the time frame from built to you / us anybody is @ 90 days. You can call the shipyard where vehicles arrive in your neck of the woods mine is Nashville,TN give them your VIN# and they can tell you exactly where & when your car will arrive, that's what I did. I'm @ 7-10 days away, it's a slow involved process all the way from down under.

·
Registered
375 Posts
UPDATE ON MY CAR - My ship arrived in Calif on 4/18 and my car still isn't ready for shipment to the dealer. Here is a note I just received from my dealer:
" spoke with the dealer business center again today, and they told me that it is off the ship….thru customs…and finished the production and prep work that is done when it reaches the united states. Now it is in the final product quality inspections, then it will be tagged for final shipment. The lady said that usually it is about 3-4 weeks from time of arrival at port until final ok for shipment. I reached port on 4-18, so I would say within the next week or so it should be ready to ship."
Remember - I got this yesterday and my ship was in port on 4/18.

·
80% of everything is crap
553 Posts
Working for the RailRoad and being in NV everything that gets put on a train at Benecia comes through my yard heading East unless it's bound for LA. Now I will have to watch for them to show up and keep them moving to your driveway. Just be glad they don't come from the east we had a auto train dump 11 carloads into a river last night which reminds me who in CA bought a Ford truck??

21 - 24 of 24 Posts