LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Former GOATilicious SEG lover
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear pontiac emblem has two hole to help "align" the badge, was wondering if the GTO side emblems on the fender did as well.

The reason I ask is that the Monaro's side turn signals are located exactly the same place, and I wonder if they didn't use the existing mounting holes as "alignment" holes for the GTO badge - and perhaps the monaro side turns could be put back on the GTO?...

·
Sensible Contributor
1,439 Posts
I suspect you will find a hole under there - I'm sure there was another thread about this a while ago. I think the Monaro and GTO front guards have the same P/N.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
There are holes there yes.

·
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
isszy said:
I suspect you will find a hole under there - I'm sure there was another thread about this a while ago. I think the Monaro and GTO front guards have the same P/N.
Yes, I finally found the thread after some combinations of keywords. Hmm...Now to get ahold of Suttons Parts in Australia again!...

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
We need to get someone to fab up some GTO emblems/ Marker lights to pop in there.

·
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just ordered the monaro clears from Suttons in Australia. Should be here soon - we'll see if they work...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts