Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
media.f2.com.au/?rid=11208&site=age - 10k

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You will have to copy and paste into the address bar above to view.

·
596whp/553wtq @ 6.5psi
2,301 Posts
Not working for me :confused:

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Copy and paste the whole the thing into the address bar.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Worked on mine, cool video.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Link worked for me, I agree with TriShield, the Goat should have come with the wheels that the car in the video has.

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Kinda reminds me of this video, when I first saw this video of the GTOs announcement back in '02, I had shivers. Thank goodness I was able to live the dream.

http://server-au.imrworldwide.com/cgi-bin/b?cg=downloads&ci=holden-au&tu=http://www.holden.com.au//images/sc18_downloads/videos/Monaro_Announce.asf

Peter Hannenberger isn't australian he is German. He came to Holden Ltd. in '76 and designed the radial tuned suspension, the ensuing years after lead him to the top position at General Motors Holden. He just retired this year I belive.

·
Registered
347 Posts
zbaron said:
funny how they say the only problem is the looks !!!!!
yeah see us aussie know you have impecably bad tastes liking fake plastic, poor interior, etc.etc... and with such a naturally beautiful car we knew it would be hard to bring it down to an acceptable level.
I think we realised that we werent close enough with the 04 monaro and realised that a car in america is only as fast as it can scream it is. so thus the 2005.

personally i like natural beauty, smoth lines, a car that says class and strength, a car that has the presance that it doesn't need to pose. It is what it is, its not afraid to be judged for what it is, because it knows when it comes down to put up or shut up it doesn't matter how much plastic you have and how well you can pose, it knows actions speak louder than words.
Thats what i like a preditor a car that just sits there itching to release hell and catch its unsuspecting victum that thinks its just another luxury coupe, and honestly i love it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts