LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
DOG
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATED FOR NEW URL - PLEASE USE THE CURRENT SERVER LISTED HERE AND RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE LOCALLY - PLEASE!!!!! I can't keep doing this otherwise.

Please guys and gals. Don't kill my server. If someone else can host a copy of this as well, it would be appreciated.

Its 23 megs, pretty high quality and 3:43 long. See if you can see your car :)

Dialup users - upgrade your connection before attempting.

http://www.tiggerfan.net/gto/GTO.wmv

·
3,327 Posts
Thank you for that. No more lag time, I just downloaded it. BTW, I saw a yellow car, but not MY yellow car. :D That was AWESOME! :thumbs:

·
Go Tigers!
2,455 Posts
Well I'm downloading

tiggerfan said:
Please guys and gals. Don't kill my server. If someone else can host a copy of this as well, it would be appreciated.

Its 30 megs, pretty high quality and 3:43 long. See if you can see your car :)

Dialup users - upgrade your connection before attempting.

http://www.tiggerfan.net/gto/GTO.wmv
I usually download at about 380kb sec. Right now I'm getting 9.14.
Taking awhile, but I'll get it.

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Very nice :thumbs:

Saw a Cosmos... and it was mine! :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
:thumbs: :thumbs:

Great Job tiggerfan

Could you e mail me that file?

Its nice to see Christine in her first video. :bubbrub :bubbrub
Not just once but twice.!!
The first two red Goats are her.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
great job. "the ace of spades". haven't heard that in a while

·
DOG
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Holeshot, its a 30 meg file, so I doubt your e-mail server can handle it, but if you want me to try, I can gladly do that :)

·
DOG
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
svede1212 said:
great job. "the ace of spades". haven't heard that in a while
:)

One of the best driving songs ever.

Yes huntress your car is in there as well. I grabbed pics out of a few places.

Yes, that is my stitch on the dyno.

I noticed that no one claims to own the black/red going airborne in the middle of the video. I figured Tails would have had that one :)

·
Si vis pacem, paro bellum
761 Posts
I think your server just died. I was in the middle of my download and it all of a sudden said it was done and it had only downloaded 4.5 megs. I tried to continue the download and it said that the server could not be found or something to that effect.
mike

·
3X HIN Hottest Modern Muscle
1,028 Posts
Sorry if i killed you server i was downloading at like 13kb per sec wich is kinda slow for my cable, i got only 11mb of it and it stoped. The link does not work now, sorry.

·
DOG
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, server just couldn't take the load, so I compressed the file a hair (down to 23 megs from 30) and added a few more cars at the end. The server will be back up shortly. If someone can mirror this, it would be REALLY appreciated.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
kingkong401 said:
Sorry if i killed you server i was downloading at like 13kb per sec wich is kinda slow for my cable, i got only 11mb of it and it stoped. The link does not work now, sorry.

Ditto that I got about 75% done and then wham.......It was a really cool video....damn now i need to see the ending.... :D

·
3X HIN Hottest Modern Muscle
1,028 Posts
we should do it one at a time, so this does not happen again. Someone start then say when they are done, how does that sound?

·
DOG
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol. Sorry about that people. Soon as I get the server back up, feel free to grab it like nuts. I'm also looking for a second server for the night.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
kingkong401 said:
we should do it one at a time, so this does not happen again. Someone start then say when they are done, how does that sound?

sure sounds good to me.......

1 - 20 of 81 Posts