LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't have but maybe 70 or 75 miles on the car, and I'm already in a race :) I CLOWNED this little Z/28 off the line, but that didn't last long.. By 40MPH I was looking at the smug grin on the ****y driver's face, and by 60MPH all I saw were the taillights... :( What's even WORSE is it was a GIRL !!! THEN what did that freakin' girl do?? She CALLS ME on the cell phone to GLOAT !!!

:)

(BTW -- the Z/28 is my g/f, and her car is .. uhh.. just a little faster than the GTO)

·
Registered
607 Posts
you've got your hands full and your work cut out for ya :)

·
Go Tigers!
2,455 Posts
Well considering your car only has 70 miles on it your not even close to realizing
the power this car has. Race again at about 4000 miles and it should be a stalemate
unless she is just a way better driver than you. If this is the case then I would sell the goat and get a Honda. LOLOLOLOLOL j/k Her Z is about 300lbs lighter and that
translates into about 30 hp.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah, it has something to do with a 6.0L iron block, forged rods and pistons, ported heads, cam, long tubes, gears, converter, etc. :) I'm REALLY screwed when we finish up her T76 turbo install (which is why that forged iron block is in her Z)...

I can still kick her butt in the Formula though.... well, again at least until that turbo gets on the car.. hehe..

·
Go Tigers!
2,455 Posts
Brains said:
nah, it has something to do with a 6.0L iron block, forged rods and pistons, ported heads, cam, long tubes, gears, converter, etc. :) ..
Umm, nevermind what I said above. :gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: :gr_jest: : :gr_jest: :hail:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Don't worry about it, I'm 50/50 with those pesky F-Bodies. :D

Oh, and I destroyed my clutch with less than 100 miles on the car, so I'm right there with ya! :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
just a question for ya... I have a friend who has a TA and on the bottle (dry) runs a 12.02. he has a wet now and should push into the 11s easy and ill be caught up hopefully this spring. but some of you guys need to come up and run some of the ppl up here in sw missouri.

·
Go Tigers!
2,455 Posts
1badz said:
just a question for ya... I have a friend who has a TA and on the bottle (dry) runs a 12.02. he has a wet now and should push into the 11s easy and ill be caught up hopefully this spring. but some of you guys need to come up and run some of the ppl up here in sw missouri.
What's your question :confused: :huh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
You all need to come up and race, itll be fun. trust me it would be a blast
thats the question

·
Resident Douche M3 Driver
1,597 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts