LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
when i was coming back home i noticed a nice looking CL600 with 20" wheels. it has a Lorenzo kit. he was looking at my car like if it was trash or somethin. so i reacted in revving the engine few times. so we stoped by a red light. i knew this car was 500hp if it was stock but i had to give it a try. we toke off and guess what, his front bumper was by my trunk until i shifted the 3rd gear!
and he passed me by 2 cars after that.and didnt go more than that till i reached 145mph so we had to slow down for the next red light. he looked with WTF face but smilly one lool. he opened his window and said "nice car is it stock?!" i laughed and said yes. i guess i disappointed him lol. he just closed his window and toke off! and since that day i'v never seen this guy with his CL600 anymore! do you think he sold it?lol :D :D

·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
04bluegto said:
yours is slower than are goats right? I wonder what would happen with a goat!
your right mine is 25hp less than the stock goats, and i have 3.08 rear end. i think that 600 wouldnt have a good day if he try me with the 3.46 lol

·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
04bluegto said:
your 0 to 60 was like a 6.4 and a broke in GTO about 5 you would of had him.
i'm not trying to say that i'm good or anything but the best timing i saw with our cars is 6.6, i think i did 6.4 or maybe less that night lool. i'm going to contact my dealer this week and order the same rear end you guys have :thumbs:

·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
desertgoat said:
Don't you have an A4 version also? Good kill.
this color only came with 2004 :)

·
Enjoy the trolls
2,548 Posts
Dark said:
actually, I was referring to the fact that you have an automatic trans version and you still kicked some major butt. There was another thread by you asking if it was feasible to convert to a 6 speed manual trans.

this goes to show that Ls1's are amazing.

·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
desertgoat said:
actually, I was referring to the fact that you have an automatic trans version and you still kicked some major butt. There was another thread by you asking if it was feasible to convert to a 6 speed manual trans.

this goes to show that Ls1's are amazing.
thats true, i found that M6 is ganna cost me like 20% of this goats price to get in installed the right way lol. so i changed the plan :D , i will install 3.46 rear end, then later a 2800 stall ,converter i think its a good setup. i will be more than happy to see your comments about this setup :)

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Dark said:
Hey Dark... in some other thread I saw you say this was a Cosmos. I know Holden has another color of Purple which is different, which I actually think is yours. It's called Purple Haze (smoky charcoal with violet accents).

Here's a pic of a Monaro in Purple Haze, which I think matches the pics I've seen of your car:

Here's a pic of my Cosmos which I think you will see is different:

I'm not wrong am I???

·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Huntress said:
Hey Dark... in some other thread I saw you say this was a Cosmos. I know Holden has another color of Purple which is different, which I actually think is yours. It's called Purple Haze (smoky charcoal with violet accents).

Here's a pic of a Monaro in Purple Haze, which I think matches the pics I've seen of your car:

Here's a pic of my Cosmos which I think you will see is different:

I'm not wrong am I???

oh my bad. your right hehe :)

·
2,137 Posts
I would really like to see a high res close up of this paint in bright sunlight. It sounds cool, and I am thinking the pics I've seen are not doing it justice. It looks brown in all the pics I've seen. I want to see the purple.

It sounds awesome. :D

·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Huntress said:
I would really like to see a high res close up of this paint in bright sunlight. It sounds cool, and I am thinking the pics I've seen are not doing it justice. It looks brown in all the pics I've seen. I want to see the purple.

It sounds awesome. :D
Well mine doesn't go as purple as yours do, but at night it looks black lol
if you like i will send you 8 mp high res pics. give me your e mail . each pix is 3.59MB :)

·
2,137 Posts
Dark... YHPM :D

·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
message sent!
check your mail

·
2,137 Posts
that car is exactly a smokey color... and the purple is seen only in the sheen, correct?

Very nice :D

·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yup thats correct :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts