LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Goat boy
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had my first good kill with all my mods! Was driving home on the freeway at about 9 pm. was cruzin at about 70-75 when a black cts-v drives past me, probably going 80. dropped down to fifth and acceled to 100, blew past him and kept on 100 for about a mile but he didn't even want to try. slowed back down to 70-75. after about a few miles I could see his HID lights in my rear view mirror and he was coming up fast(now he wants to play!). down shifted to fourth, by that time he had tried to go around me and he was right next to me when I was full throttle, i started pulling on him right away. there was a car in his lane a ways a head and i knew he was trying to get by me, i wasn't going to let that happen! i pulled on him the whole time, got to about 130, and three-four car lenghts, before he got to the car in frnt of him and he had to get behind me. slowed back down to let him catch up but he didn't want anymore.:gears:

I wonder what he was thinking?,(man that car is fast) or (damn my car is slow) HA..HA..HA..:fawkdance

·
Registered
66 Posts
Good kill!:thumbs:
Your description sounds like the race I had against a stock CTS-V on my way back from Laughlin NV, post #9 here:
http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74814
Our race was from 75 to 125 and I had about 4+ lengths on him at that point, hard to judge car lengths when they get over 4 lengths.
Again, good kill!
Take care.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts