LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is me with the same m3 in the other pictures you saw, this is my gto completely stock contrary to what the video says, it was bone stock, pre cam, pre tune, street tire vs street tire.

he has the HID's, i dont, thats how you can tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb8v4bajEzg (i win)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5SsEgM9oho (then he wins)

i do not have any of the mods that he listed in the vid, the car was bone stock when i raced him.

·
Bye Bye GTO
2,462 Posts
Those are good races. Try him on an open road from a third gear roll, you will win every time:secret:

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rolencode GTO said:
Those are good races. Try him on an open road from a third gear roll, you will win every time:secret:
lol, its not even a challenge now, that race was pre-mods haha.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
sounds about right...I raced a guy's m3 w/just headers and tune and it was close...it was whoever got the most traction (20 punches)

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
nice runs, although I though a ls1 gto would be a close race I didnt realize that it can hang with an ls2 as well.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GTO THUNDER said:
what kind of numbers do an M3 put up.
333 crank hp and 262 torque(stock numbers).......he has an ecu reflash/tune and some big 285s in the rear.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
DK2F said:
333 crank hp and 262 torque(stock numbers).......he has an ecu reflash/tune and some big 285s in the rear.

guys have actually been know to get 12.5 slips with an flash and exhaust on the m3 :drink:

·
Incognito
1,433 Posts
Ironmancan said:
Racing around a corner?

That's what I was thinking:sneaky:

·
"There's no good sharks?"
1,294 Posts
Why is it that everytime I hear about an M3 is that "mang, these things can run ABC in XYZ when modded"? what does a bone stock 6spd non CSL run?

·
Cruisin...
2,722 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ironmancan said:
Racing around a corner?
its one of the only low profile places around that area to go make a run at, and the corner isnt as bad as it looks. :)
probably not a GREAT idea but we knew the cops would not turn up there:drink:

:patriot:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I raced an M3 once. I was MMOB at about 65 when he pulled up on my ass. Then he gunned it around me. I was stuck behind a car, I went around the car, dropped it in 4th, (yes, 4th, shouldve dropped it in 3rd) I kept closing and closing until we hit about 120, I was on his ass, at 130, still in 4th, he realized he couldn't shake me. I didn't want to go around him, I love playing. I just rode his ass. He finally moved over to the slow lane and slowed down and gave me a thumbs up. This was when I first got my car, I think alot of people didn't realize what the GTO was capable of. Now, the word is out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts