LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually had a GTO windshield banner made this weekend for the goat (in bright white of course) and applied it today for a cruise tonight. Needless to say, it pops with the Torrid Red and instead of sitting there like a sleeper, I had a large crowd all night gathered around the car. I'll have to see how people react on the freeways tomorrow (Los Angeles). :bubbrub

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
Does it say "Pontiac" or "GTO"?

It kind of bugs me the car doesn't say Pontiac anywhere on it.

·
Registered
761 Posts
be careful about what you say on these forums, somone once posted a photo of a GTO with a GTO sticker across the top of the windshield and everyone payed it out because it was "rice".

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
464 Posts
At least redgtosamurai is in the right font. The other GTO doesn't even resemble the right lettering. That's what I think makes it look alright.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Personally it's a little too 'high school' for me to do to my car, but that doesn't look bad at all. I'm really digging the stealthiness of this car myself.
Dan

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DANSLS1 said:
Personally it's a little too 'high school' for me to do to my car, but that doesn't look bad at all. I'm really digging the stealthiness of this car myself.
Dan
I had a '66 Chevelle that I dressed up with the Chevy imblem in the rear window and "Chevy" in white letters on each rear quarterpanel. It was fun just to put those on and cruise.

Maybe that's why I wanted to add the banner to the GTO, to remind me of those days. Especially when I see the ricers slinking down in their seats as they read the "G T O". :drink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts