LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
GTO Goodwill Ambassador
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is really a policy question. Our local Seattle area GTO club (Northwest GTO Legends) will soon be selling our 2009 calendar "GTOs in Action" as a fund raiser. As of this year our entire club are now GTOAA members. (the club pays for each membership out of our annual dues) As a fully GTOAA club we get a number of perks from the national, does that include permission to advertise our calendar on this site?

I'm just looking for a clarification so I don't inadvertently break any rules.

Thanks!

·
Banned
12,426 Posts
This is really a policy question. Our local Seattle area GTO club (Northwest GTO Legends) will soon be selling our 2009 calendar "GTOs in Action" as a fund raiser. As of this year our entire club are now GTOAA members. (the club pays for each membership out of our annual dues) As a fully GTOAA club we get a number of perks from the national, does that include permission to advertise our calendar on this site?

I'm just looking for a clarification so I don't inadvertently break any rules.

Thanks!

As the moderator of this sponsored section, and as long as the admin's are okay with it, I fully support one of our GTOAA chapters (thus an extension of the GTOAA) putting up a post about your fundraisers. I will double check with the staff to verify this.

·
Banned
12,426 Posts
BTW, if any other GTOAA club has a similar question, you need not have 100% GTOAA membership (though its still a great goal).

You only must be a Club in good standing with GTOAA. Contact me for details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts