LS1GTO.com Forums banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #81

Pedders will not only sponsor the 2009 GTOAA POIC Nationals Autocross we will also have the Backstreet Dyno in our booth and have track side repair services available. If the details can be worked out we will also be doing Pedders installations during the event. The autocross will be awesome with GTOs, Solstices, G8s and more. The site plan has the autocross and the drag at the same location as the 1,000 plus Pontiacs of the two clubs. 2009 will be the best GTOAA Autocross and event ever held. Pontiacs from day one to the present -- ALL kinds of Pontiacs. The BIGGEST ARROWHEAD show EVER.

·
Owns a slow GTO
6,708 Posts

Pedders will not only sponsor the 2009 GTOAA POIC Nationals Autocross we will also have the Backstreet Dyno in our booth and have track side repair services available. If the details can be worked out we will also be doing Pedders installations during the event. The autocross will be awesome with GTOs, Solstices, G8s and more. The site plan has the autocross and the drag at the same location as the 1,000 plus Pontiacs of the two clubs. 2009 will be the best GTOAA Autocross and event ever held. Pontiacs from day one to the present -- ALL kinds of Pontiacs. The BIGGEST ARROWHEAD show EVER.
Pete, I wish I could have made it to the GTOAA Nationals this year and attend the Autocross, but I'll make sure I have vacation next year to come out to Ohio. I'll proudly represent Backstreet Performance at the Autocross with my Track II goat...I'm no longer in stock class for SCCA autox ;)

Edit: I should hopefully have some more go fast parts on the car by then too!

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Had an awsome time Auto Crossing. Took third.

I will have to say. Rob is a good cone killer, and maybe a better drifter. LOL

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,407 Posts
Ok..Ok... here we go...

First off anyone that has never done this (auto X) should it was a blast....

My best time was 28.4...But.... I was off the course..
After going through the timing block I took out all the cones in the stopping area, time didn't count.

My best time was....28.6 complete no fines...hehehe

I also took home an award for the most cones hit in a single run...or Rob would have won for knocking over the most during the event...

I know there is a video of the run and it will be posted soon...

Had a great time.. will do it again...

Morty

·
I'd rather be scuba diving.
1,842 Posts
Thanks for the shade tent. It was hot out there. I would have loved to have got a few laps in, but had to leave for the Fort Henry tour. The local SCCA guys sure didnt have their shit together for some reason. It looke like a blast when it got going. Nice to see 1 old school guy go at it. Thanks for the post Pete about next years event. More to follow. It will be July 7th through the 11th.

·
I love my Goat!
5,963 Posts

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
^^^^^ Lmao

·
Omertà
5,284 Posts
Morty, "Step awaaaaaaay from the cones."

Priceless...:popcorn2:

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Hahaha, I finally get to see it a little better than on a small 4" screen. Nice video Todd.

·
2,407 Posts
now that shit is funny .... I didn't see it that way.. the whole world was spinning..

Please step away from the car Sir have you been drinking today...hehehehe

had a great time going just need just a little pedal...Ya right...

thanks Todd

PS send me a copy....

·
2,407 Posts

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #99

The only pictures I have were sent to me by Chris from High Performance Pontiac and Ron. This thread needs more pictures and videos. Please keep posting them.

81 - 100 of 114 Posts