LS1GTO Forums banner

GTOAA Nats Registration Form

2K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  CMNTMXR57 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Sorry guys, You have to print the Registration form and mail it in. When you check out the Event Info. and see the Schuedule for the event, along with the raffle items it wont be that painful. There will be some great speakers on the 04-05's, along with drag racing, Autocross, cruises, and paking lot partys. I hope to see a great turn out of new cars. This will be a blast. Please keep an eye o the convention web site for updates. www.gtoaanationals.com

#5 ·
While I'd love to drag race my 04 while I'm there, it is a little too far from home without a trailer,, :)

#7 ·
I'm not sure I'll get the chance to race you DY, you only make one pass a day :)

I guess it will depend on the weather forecast.

#9 ·
I haven't yet registered, I'll be last minute as I find out how much time I have available. I'll at least be there over the final few days. When does registration end? (deadline?)

How many days are you staying this year dy?

#11 ·
I don't know if I can dedicate that much time. I'll likely be using sick days and 3 days warrents a doctors note to return to work.. I'll take 2, leave wednesday night or Thursday morning..

#12 ·
sxty8goats said:
I haven't yet registered, I'll be last minute as I find out how much time I have available. I'll at least be there over the final few days. When does registration end? (deadline?)
From the registration pdf:
"A late fee of $15 will be imposed on registrations after June 7th, no mail-in registrations postmarked after June 15th will be accepted. After June 15 you must register at the meet." I hope some of the old timers aren't tempted by the Budweiser tour and actually go to the New GTO forum and Dan Long's forum on Friday! I'm not sure if I'll have enough vacation to make it this year (bring it back to Pontiac, MI! ;) ) so I'll be registering late too. Keep us updated when you guys are gonna be thrashing at Byron, maybe I'll be at my Parent's in Rockford one of those weekends!
-Ryan

#14 ·
I've pretty much decided that I'm leaving on Thursday morning and comming home on Sunday or Monday.

#15 ·
Ok, I know you all are waiting on my decission before making your own :D

I'll be sending my forms in soon, it looks like you need a GTOAA membership to book a hotel at their rate so I'll have to take care of that first.

I'm driving down early Thursday morning and planing on joining ya'll for a bit of drag racing between 12-8PM. Maybe even try my tires at the Autocross event. Then I'll be hanging out until Sunday morning. Does anyone know if we can register for the drag/autocross when we arive? I would hate to spend the 50$ only to arive too late in the day to take part.

For those wondering, Event, (including GTOAA membership, popular Vote, Drag and Autocross)+ hotel Totals to @ $370

See yall there.

#20 ·
GTOAA Nationals in St. Louis

Hey goat herder's, if you haven't made plans yet, I can tell you that the St. Louis GTOAA will show you a good time. I joined the club last year, and I can tell you that Steve and the guys throw a great party. They also have some gorgeous vintage GTO's, see attached. (These babies can run too !!) We've picked up quite a few 2004 and 2005 goat herder's as well. Fill out your form and meet us in St. Louis this summer !!

Attachments

#21 ·
Holeshot said:
I was thinking the same thing. Anyone else following you down?
GMH and myself will likely head down Thursday morning as well.

#25 ·
04redgto said:
i trying to get the days off but, if somebody from the chi town goats doesnt mind me tagging along i'll ride with someone. (chip in money of course)
Hrmm? Your car should be up and running by then, why aren't you driving down?

#26 ·
it better be ready by then!! Its not i wont know if i can get the days off until the middle of may. im not really interested in doing Drag and Autocross and my goats not really a show car.

So I just wanna tag along and hang out. i know a couple of you guys have plans already but if anyone would like to spilt a room, hell i'll sleep on the floor PM me! It looks like most of you guys are leaving thrus and returning late sun. Which is something i think i could pull off with calling in sick or personal days if i dont get the vacation days. Even if you Wisconsin guys wanna share a room im sure i could squeeze in a chi town goat to get down there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.