LS1GTO Forums banner

GTOAA Nats Registration Form

2K views 37 replies 13 participants last post by  CMNTMXR57 
#1 ·
#27 ·
04redgto said:
it better be ready by then!! Its not i wont know if i can get the days off until the middle of may. im not really interested in doing Drag and Autocross and my goats not really a show car.

So I just wanna tag along and hang out. i know a couple of you guys have plans already but if anyone would like to spilt a room, hell i'll sleep on the floor PM me! It looks like most of you guys are leaving thrus and returning late sun. Which is something i think i could pull off with calling in sick or personal days if i dont get the vacation days. Even if you Wisconsin guys wanna share a room im sure i could squeeze in a chi town goat to get down there.
I am going down by myself Ill see when I get the info back from my registration
about a hotel. Ill give you a shout. Im not showing my car but they do expect 04 05 owners to bring their cars down anyway.

#28 ·
I'll be showing mine but I would still be bringing it if I wasn't joining in the fun. You are welcome to ride along though.

#31 ·
This would be great to go too.. since I just drove out from St. Louis (Belhmans' Pontiac to be specific) to Richmond in my new 04'.

Kind of Ironic if you think about it..

Charles

#37 ·
Warren said:
Woo woo. #69 for me. Sorry PJ.
You are the one who got me hoping.:) We sent them in just about the same time..

#38 ·
Damn! Warren beat me by 2. I'm #71

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.