LS1GTO Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts
Holeshot said:
I was thinking the same thing. Anyone else following you down?
GMH and myself will likely head down Thursday morning as well.

04redgto said:
i trying to get the days off but, if somebody from the chi town goats doesnt mind me tagging along i'll ride with someone. (chip in money of course)
Wont you car be ready by than?

04redgto said:
i trying to get the days off but, if somebody from the chi town goats doesnt mind me tagging along i'll ride with someone. (chip in money of course)
Hrmm? Your car should be up and running by then, why aren't you driving down?

it better be ready by then!! Its not i wont know if i can get the days off until the middle of may. im not really interested in doing Drag and Autocross and my goats not really a show car.

So I just wanna tag along and hang out. i know a couple of you guys have plans already but if anyone would like to spilt a room, hell i'll sleep on the floor PM me! It looks like most of you guys are leaving thrus and returning late sun. Which is something i think i could pull off with calling in sick or personal days if i dont get the vacation days. Even if you Wisconsin guys wanna share a room im sure i could squeeze in a chi town goat to get down there.

04redgto said:
it better be ready by then!! Its not i wont know if i can get the days off until the middle of may. im not really interested in doing Drag and Autocross and my goats not really a show car.

So I just wanna tag along and hang out. i know a couple of you guys have plans already but if anyone would like to spilt a room, hell i'll sleep on the floor PM me! It looks like most of you guys are leaving thrus and returning late sun. Which is something i think i could pull off with calling in sick or personal days if i dont get the vacation days. Even if you Wisconsin guys wanna share a room im sure i could squeeze in a chi town goat to get down there.
I am going down by myself Ill see when I get the info back from my registration
about a hotel. Ill give you a shout. Im not showing my car but they do expect 04 05 owners to bring their cars down anyway.

I'll be showing mine but I would still be bringing it if I wasn't joining in the fun. You are welcome to ride along though.

This would be great to go too.. since I just drove out from St. Louis (Belhmans' Pontiac to be specific) to Richmond in my new 04'.

Kind of Ironic if you think about it..

Charles

Number #101 checking in, I was hoping for 68 but what can you do?

Woo woo. #69 for me. Sorry PJ.

Warren said:
Woo woo. #69 for me. Sorry PJ.
You are the one who got me hoping.:) We sent them in just about the same time..

Damn! Warren beat me by 2. I'm #71

21 - 38 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.