LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Our reproduction pods are now available for pre-sale! Price is $229 for the pre orders. Regular Price is $249. 4-6 week approximate shipping time.

04-06 GTO Dash 2 1/16" Gauge Dash Pod (OEM): GTOG8TA.COM - Pontiac GTO G8 Trans Am Parts and Accessories
Do you guys not answer emails? No phone number listed either. My buddy bought three items from you (PER MY RECOMMENDATION!) and either its not the right thing or missing parts and he gets no answer. Has emailed you guys twice. Whats up with that? I feel guilty for sending him the link, causing him to waste his money......

·
Vendor
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you guys not answer emails? No phone number listed either. My buddy bought three items from you (PER MY RECOMMENDATION!) and either its not the right thing or missing parts and he gets no answer. Has emailed you guys twice. Whats up with that? I feel guilty for sending him the link, causing him to waste his money......
What's the name? I will check for an email.. My personal work email is [email protected] if he wants to send an email there rather than the sales email in case it was getting flagged as spam. Will definitely get the issue taken care of for him.

Thanks, Kyle

·
It's only cosmetic...
561 Posts
I had an issue with an e-mail getting caught in their spam filter. Kyle responded very quickly after I e-mailed him directly.

Reactions: KyleF

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
What's the name? I will check for an email.. My personal work email is [email protected] if he wants to send an email there rather than the sales email in case it was getting flagged as spam. Will definitely get the issue taken care of for him.

Thanks, Kyle
Awesome...thanks! His name is Jeremy Armand

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I had an issue with an e-mail getting caught in their spam filter. Kyle responded very quickly after I e-mailed him directly.
Good to know...I feel bad for kindof being jerkish about it now....

·
Registered
337 Posts
ordered

Reactions: KyleF
1 - 13 of 13 Posts