LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
Joined
·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm willing to install GTO's front bumper in my car but i wonder if the front headlight is exactly the same . can anyone send me a pic of the GTO's headlight alone? :confused:


here is a pic of my headlight.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
430 Posts
My understanding is the Lumina, Monaro and GTO are all identical
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Dark said:
I'm willing to install GTO's front bumper in my car but i wonder if the front headlight is exactly the same . can anyone send me a pic of the GTO's headlight alone? :confused:


here is a pic of my headlight.
Here is my GTO headlight.
 

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
Joined
·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LS14FUN said:
Here is my GTO headlight.
thanks alot, that was fast :)

i'm sure now its not the same headlights, the GTO's is a little sharper from the center side. which means it'll cost me more to get the GTO bumper installed but i dont care because its worth it :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
115 Posts
Dark said:
thanks alot, that was fast :)

i'm sure now its not the same headlights, the GTO's is a little sharper from the center side. which means it'll cost me more to get the GTO bumper installed but i dont care because its worth it :D
No problem. If you need pics from different angles or anything, just let me know. Good Luck!
 

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
Joined
·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LS14FUN said:
No problem. If you need pics from different angles or anything, just let me know. Good Luck!
thanks for the offer i really apreseiate it. the only thing i need to look for now is the bumper,front headlights,second and side lights price list and ordering info hehe :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
761 Posts
Thats really strange isnt it? If you were gonna make it different, change it entierly not one corner of it!

By the way Dark, I think your front is cool aziz.
 

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
Joined
·
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know that mine looks good but I want the GTO's for 2 reasons:

1-I think that its better looking than mine.
2-No one have it here. :D

:slap: :slap:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top