LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Dunno but they are out there. Saw an IBM on the marine base in Oahu when I was there. Had some fat slicks on the back.

here it is:

·
Registered
921 Posts
That’s cool. Only issue I would have with a muscle car out there is the speed limit being 45 mph pretty much everywhere. And traffic. And rain. And humidity. But other than that it’s beautiful and I appreciate the culture and history. Wish they can take their island back to preserve it but I digress.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have some used stuff that I took off the 04/5. Pedders extreme suspension, SLP shorties with cat eleminators. kept upgrading and you end up with extra "stuff". lol

·
Registered
279 Posts
Love it in Hawaii. Would love to see some more pics with Goats!

Reactions: grampamike

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Bought my 06 M6 here in Washington from the original owner with 23K miles in Dec. 2016. He purchased it while in the military from a dealer in Maui.

·
I love my GTO
334 Posts
I'm in Honolulu

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm in Honolulu
I have banged up my 04/5 torrid red GTO, minus engine, trans and exhaust. if ur interested, can get it pretty cheap. was a lingenfelter built car, lot of billet axel and cv stuff, peddlers extreme suspension, Baer brakes, original interior, etc. sitting in my driveway collecting dust..wanna look? LMK

·
I love my GTO
334 Posts
Not looking as of right now, plus I don't have the space
but I'll keep you in mind. Thanks

·
I love my GTO
334 Posts
No problem

1 - 15 of 15 Posts