LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Do You Guys Meet Up Every Week AT CUNNINGHAM?
Id Like To Stop By And See What You Guys Have Done To Your Cars So Far. (but Dont Laugh When I Pull Up In My Dirty Four Door Civic) Hahahahahaaaa
 

·
Casey is now GONE-RIP Casey
Joined
·
962 Posts
As long as you have every intention to buy a GTO, your OK.:stickpoke

We meet every thursday @6:30-7:00 PM in the back lot. the entrance is on Francis Lewis northbound right after union turnpike.

We had a Tiburon at our meets for a while than he finally stepped up to a Goat.:ftw:
 

·
2004 Torch Red Corvette Coupe
Joined
·
657 Posts
BLUGOAT6.0 said:
Hey Do You Guys Meet Up Every Week AT CUNNINGHAM?
Id Like To Stop By And See What You Guys Have Done To Your Cars So Far. (but Dont Laugh When I Pull Up In My Dirty Four Door Civic) Hahahahahaaaa

I believe we laugh at the Mustang with the NEON lights under the car.....so, why shouldnt we laugh at a four door civic????

Everyone is welcome!!!! The bigger it gets, the better it gets!!!!!!:secret:
 

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
You're welcome to come with that 4 door civic as long as you park that alledged dirty car next to the other dirty cars.
 

·
Never Forget
Joined
·
4,760 Posts
Devil said:
You're welcome to come with that 4 door civic as long as you park that alledged dirty car next to the other dirty cars.
you can't park next to devil and screw up that zaino shine he's got going :punch:

ps...devil your my bestest friend :pimp:
 

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
nsofokles said:
you can't park next to devil and screw up that zaino shine he's got going :punch:

ps...devil your my bestest friend :pimp:
And you are lucky you are. ANd I don't use zaino for the record.
 

·
we are just visiting
Joined
·
364 Posts
BLUGOAT6.0 said:
Hey Do You Guys Meet Up Every Week AT CUNNINGHAM?
Id Like To Stop By And See What You Guys Have Done To Your Cars So Far. (but Dont Laugh When I Pull Up In My Dirty Four Door Civic) Hahahahahaaaa
Yup do come by, actually bring some civic friends. I makes the GTO guys feel better. They are tired to look at Vettes all night on Thursdays.
 

·
Missing my little one.
Joined
·
21,341 Posts
2004GTOFERN said:
We had a Tiburon at our meets for a while than he finally stepped up to a Goat.:ftw:
What *** would do that? Geez, you guys should have kicked his ass. :wall:
 

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
Joined
·
7,563 Posts
C6 DVL said:
Yup do come by, actually bring some civic friends. I makes the GTO guys feel better. They are tired to look at Vettes all night on Thursdays.
We're tired of all these vettes showing up with bling


 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top