LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay, I know this stuff has been discussed a bunch of times before, but I haven’t posted anything in about two months so I feel I should redeem myself. I have had a wonderful, trouble free 2,500 miles out of my car. This morning, I hear the dreaded front end noises. I should have put it up and driven my beater, but I wanted to try to duplicate the noises. So my best description would be a pop/clunk noise every bump or right hand turn I make. The strut is not visibly leaking. I tried to push up and down on the front to replicate the noise and could not do it. I looked as best I could with out jacking the car up b/c I live in an apt. now and that turns into a major pain in the ass b/c my garage is very small. I am guessing collapsed strut bushing or something of that nature. The noise is bad enough I really don’t want to drive it, and I could not get it to the shop today. I’m thinking about getting a wrecker sent over. Oh well, I’ll stop my rant……I was waiting for this to happen, maybe they will fix both sides while it’s in the shop. I’ll let you guys know what happens.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts