LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Old and rusty
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving to Gulfport Mississippi in January. Just wanting to know if there is any local GTO clubs to hang with. Are their any decent drag strips in the area?

·
Old and rusty
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hmph. just talked to a buddy of mine who just moved to Gulfport. He says he hasen't seen any GTO's in the area.

Guess I'm SOL.

·
Registered
90 Posts
last time i was there, about a year ago after katrina, the place was pretty much devastated.

i would guess they are still rebuilding.

i hope i am wrong.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
I live in Ocean Springs, but work in Gulfport. There are several Goats here on the coast but most aren't hardcore goat owners. We have a decent 1/4 mile track in Gulfport and one in Hattiesburg (about an hour from Gulfport) and a 1/8 mile track in Mobile.
PM me when you get to town we'll try to get together, my brother also has an '06, we should be able to get a few Goats together.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Awesome. Thanks fellas.

I'll be reporting to NMCB 1 in January/February 07. I'll send a shout when I get there.

·
Hunkerin Down
244 Posts
Hi, I have an 05 , red on red, and my brother just got one blue on blue,

If my wife lets me go out and play i would be interested,
I was going to head to the test and tune at GPDW in sept but had some kind of stomach bug that wouldnt let me off of the porcelain god.

I do know my brother likes to go to the track and watch, I myself would like to run my car and see what she'll do.

Maybe we can meet someplace one night and all hang out.

Glenn.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
sounds like a plan. I'll look you fellas up when I report on station.

Just ran at VMP this weekend and watched the show "Pinks" being fillmed. Had a good day and ran a [email protected] Need some drag radials though. My stock tires just can't launch the car...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts