·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it?

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
I really like the Australian continent/flag logo. Hell, I might add that to MY Goat. But the big a** GTO logo on the side has to go. BTW, this concept car of yours is NOT a bad idea. Somebody with lots of money and a spare '04 GTO should go for it. :D

·
\m/ (>.<) \m/
762 Posts
That's not a very good photoshop. Those very straight black stripes are a dead giveaway. As are the reflections in the paint. The flat looking "GTO" on the very curved fender doesn't look right either.

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's just all in good fun. Lighten up people, jesus, it's not American Idol.

And derf, the reflections in the paint weren't even altered, they are the original reflections.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
I think you need to drop the suspension a little lower and go with, say, 10 series tires. Better yet, just take the rims to a tire rebuilder and have the treads mounted directly to the wheels. :D

·
\m/ (>.<) \m/
762 Posts
1COOLPC said:
It's just all in good fun. Lighten up people, jesus, it's not American Idol.

And derf, the reflections in the paint weren't even altered, they are the original reflections.
That's why they stick out. They would look different in each color band because the reflectivity of the paint is always different for each color. :cool:

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I like the wheels and the GTO but not so much on the colors. My wife (looking over my shoulder) thinks it's great.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Somebody smack me HARD, because I'm seriously considering one of those Australia continent/flag decals! :slap:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts