LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mindin my own buziness.

I was heading southbound on 294 (Tri-State) and exited at the North Ave/Lake St. exit as I was planning on taking 290 west. Had a BMW (looked like some form of 3 series and had the M3 like front end, but I'm not sure if it was an M3) behind me, as we rounded about onto 290 west, silly BMW driver tried pass me. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAA! I simple 3rd gear selection, depressed the throttle to the floor, wound out third and hit fourth and pretty much had my way with him. He didn't try passing me again the entire way to 355. :D

·
Registered
536 Posts
Silly beemers. :D Sillicon Valley (where I live) is chock full of them. I've found them to be overwhelmingly agressive and rather skilless drivers as a group.

'A high performance car with a low performance driver.' :)

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
keep an eye out for those M3s if you're stock though...they pull 60 in 5 seconds flat.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Yep, the M3 is no slouch at all. I can vouch for that from personal experience... but then we ALL know that, right? :)

There was a 730IS (I think it was "IS") in commuter traffic today who weaved his way around me, but when we reached some open road I casually passed him taching enough RPM to amplify the exhaust. He did not respond. Too bad. I LIKE racing BMW's. :)

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
CMNT,
There were no extracurriculars were there. I know how much you admire German engineering. :D
BTW, was he yapping on a cell phone?

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Sweet Kill CMNT
So them what Bear fans are made of LOL

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope, no extracurriculars And no, he wasn't on the phone...surprise, surprise.

Why does everyone refer to M3's? I probably see more M3's in one day than many see in their entire lifetime. I've run into many M3's and slaughtered them too! Although not in this particular car.

Trust me, I know what M3's 'can do' geez! :rolleyes:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holeshot said:
Sweet Kill CMNT
So them what Bear fans are made of LOL
Those packer fans in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones. :D

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts