LS1GTO Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
In a spirit of fairness, this is to inform everyone that Mike and Steve at Haddad are putting on my headers, etc., to let the Maggie exhale a little more easily, and doing a bit of tweaking on their dyno today. It should be ready tomorrow, so it would be best if ya'll stayed clear of the freeways near his shop for awhile. Mike might be "testing" it, and I'm sure he wouldn't want to embarrass outher customers.

Gary Livick

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
In a spirit of fairness, this is to inform everyone that Mike and Steve at Haddad are putting on my headers, etc., to let the Maggie exhale a little more easily, and doing a bit of tweaking on their dyno today. It should be ready tomorrow, so it would be best if ya'll stayed clear of the freeways near his shop for awhile. Mike might be "testing" it, and I'm sure he wouldn't want to embarrass outher customers.

Gary Livick
When Mike takes you for a ride in your own goat and has you squeling like a little bitch... you know he's squeezed out every ounce of performance of your goat! He's done that to me MORE than once!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts