LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
What injectors are you running?
60lb dekas. Probably not enough at 14-15lbs. I dunno. The funny thing is it seems like sometimes it’s fine and has enough fuel and sometimes not. I’m gonna just turn the boost back down. I saw almost 20lbs in 2nd gear last night lol. I immediately turned it back down.

·
Registered
3,931 Posts
Sometimes when inputting different injector data the mileage calculations will be off in our dash. Fill up, reset the trip odometer and manually calculate at the next full up.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Well I did fi
Sometimes when inputting different injector data the mileage calculations will be off in our dash. Fill up, reset the trip odometer and manually calculate at the next full up.
Well I did figure something out today. I “thought” that when I went to the general settings and changed the engine size to 5.3 that it would automatically change the cylinder volume size. Nope. So I had to manually input that figure, now I’m having to retune it. My suspicions were raised when I noticed that my timing map was done being controlled around 5psi vs 7-8psi like it used to be. My idle fuel consumption dropped and my fuel economy went up but about 2mpg from what I can tell. Once I finish tuning it and re-enable the lean cruise and dfco, I’ll check it again.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts