LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing how no matter what thread they post in they seem to be at each other. I figured why not give them their very own Thread to beat up on each other in...

It all Started with
"SlowGoat"
Hold on, we just took 85lbs out of the car and I found a small (140lb) friend to come with me to drive the car. WOOT WOOT. maybe my car will bust off a 9.50 pass
"Hardcore"
I Sincerely wish you the best of luck in your racing endeavors
"SlowGoat"
LOL, yeah sounds really sincere coming from you LOL
I just cant wait to get down the to play and meet everyone that I have been talking to on here
for the last 4 years
Oh and since when is a .057 jet a 100 shot ?
"SlowGoat"
Yeah REALLY !!!
I am not sure how realistic an 8 will be seeings how at this moment the car still is not done and has not moved an inch in 3 months. Lots of new stuff and no time to even drive it down the street.. I guess we will see how Next friday and saturday go to see what the potential is. I am sure there are going to be alot of bugs to work out. On top of that I have not found any e85 and that kind of fuel has never been put into the car
"Hardcore"
I Sincerely wish you the best of luck in your future racing endeavors
"SlowGoat"
Just trying to poke and stir it up aren't you LOL
"Hardcore"
and sometimes even help :p

without Lex Luthor there would be no Superman
"Slowgoat"
Could this event hurry up already ??
Its time to finally get the Baddest IRS gto's all together for a big crap shoot.
Time to throw the excuses out the window cause everyone will be on an even
playing field.
Going to be 50* here this weekend and our local track owner is going to prep and spray
the first 500ft. so that I can go out and test before making the trip..
"Hardcore"
Hey buddy,
best of luck to ya tomorrow... :)
Give em Hell!!!
"Slowgoat"
Whats tomorrow ?? Other then it being Saturday
Also did you get the rest of that message from Plumcrazy1 :ninja:
If not : I told him to many more comments like this from you and I will have to shove 1000hp down your throat
to shut you up LOL
"Hardcore"
dude, you said in your post you were going to the track this weekend, so chill out..
all Mike (and I) have tried to do was give you a hand and this is how you react?.. trying to test his loyalty

Bring your "1000hp" and I'll show you how 550hp can get the job done... peace out
"Slowgoat"
Easy there old man. Just getting the competitive juices flowing and having a good time...

Oh yeah, how much of a head start you going to need ?? LOL
"Hardcore"
no problem man...

I just want the fire so you can watch me launch ;)
"Slowgoat"
The only way I will be seeing launch is if I am standing at the starting line when you make a pass cause it sure wont happen if we are lined up together
"Hardcore"
Guess I'll have to get a couple of these out to bring down with me

And then in the Drag Racing Thread we start again
"Hardcore"
I want to just stay in the Low 10's all year without any major issues.
"Slowgoat"
My only goal is to bust your ass next weekend in Florida.
When that happens my year will be complete.
No need to bring any bumper stickers
"Hardcore"
and I thought you'd say

1. Finally get my key out of the ignition
B. Figure out how to wire up this Damn shift light

:lol:
"Slowgoat"
I am sure both of those were more difficult fixes then it is going to be dragging your ass down the 1320. Because we all know that the wiring in these cars is not the greatest.. Keep it up, only 6 days til D-Day for you
"Hardcore"

So Hear Ya Go your own Thread to bash each other on until we get to Bradenton.. Good Luck to all:turbonaug

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
I'm no punk bitch!

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
LOL, Nice..
Just a little bickering, Not like that yellow car has anything for me anyway.
This old mans only hope is that I get down there and have issues with the new set-up
that just cant be fixed during tuning and 2 test days at the track

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
LOL, Nice..
Just a little bickering, Not like that yellow car has anything for me anyway.
This old mans only hope is that I get down there and have issues with the new set-up
that just cant be fixed during tuning and 2 test days at the track
take as much time as you want.... lets say.... 10 days :)

·
Spicey's Back In Town!
5,511 Posts
Geeez....why didn't I think of this, Mike?? You just may have earned a spot on next year's event committee.....LOL

·
10 Second Club
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Geeez....why didn't I think of this, Mike?? You just may have earned a spot on next year's event committee.....LOL
:woot::woot::woot:
Finally I got Acknowledged......

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
take as much time as you want.... lets say.... 10 days :)
As much as I hate to say this,
The car moved for the first time yesterday..
I drove it to work today, Heck even picked my daughter up from school..
Made a small blast at WOT (only up to 120) to make sure there were no major trans or vacuum pump issues..
Your only hope is that my e85 mixing does not go well or that the nitrous solenoids or wiring does not work properly..
Even at that I dont need 1/2 of what I got to have you seeing tail lights..
How bout a .5 head start for you ?? Just make sure your paint is baked on well so it does not come off when I come blowing past you

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
How bout a .5 head start for you ?? Just make sure your paint is baked on well so it does not come off when I come blowing past you

don't make the mistake in thinking that I'm one constant in this ever changing universe..
If you have your sights on were I was, you may end up falling just a little bit short....

keep your .5 sec, you're gonna need it ;)

·
Banned
101 Posts
Somebody better have a video camera handy dammit.

Just saying.

Give 'em hell Tony ! ! ! ! I'm pulling for the Florida boys....Woot !

·
Banned
101 Posts
And both of you just wait until I decide to put a set of twins on this beotch.

:judge:

·
Banned
101 Posts
Keep it up, I need to know just how high I need to set my sights for the next stage of madness.

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
Keep it up, I need to know just how high I need to set my sights for the next stage of madness.
You will find out Sunday and hopefully the answer is not blown up. Lol
I would be happy with 9.3x at about 145mph right now. Just depends on how good the track is in the first 330ft. Is that high enough for you

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
This thread is worthless without videos...

·
Banned
101 Posts
You will find out Sunday and hopefully the answer is not blown up. Lol
I would be happy with 9.3x at about 145mph right now. Just depends on how good the track is in the first 330ft. Is that high enough for you
Sounds like I have you covered the way she sits at the moment, based on your post from yesterday. :)

That really pisses me off (though most likely not as much as you, car breakage is a bitch). I was really hoping to see some videos of Hardcore spanking you. :gr_devil:

All bull$hit aside though, I really am sorry to hear about the breakage. Time to build it bigger, better, and faster.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
more info?? What happened? Somebody won't return my TM's

·
Bann3d
6,043 Posts
Sounds like I have you covered the way she sits at the moment, based on your post from yesterday. :)

That really pisses me off (though most likely not as much as you, car breakage is a bitch). I was really hoping to see some videos of Hardcore spanking you. :gr_devil:

All bull$hit aside though, I really am sorry to hear about the breakage. Time to build it bigger, better, and faster.
more info?? What happened? Somebody won't return my TM's
We ran the car today even though there is an obvious piston issue of some sort. It held together and I was able to make a few passes.. You can add another GTO in to the 9sec. club. Oh and I had harcore covered by a second LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts