LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Rolled up at a light tonite next to a Harley while mindin' own my biz'.

Already had the T/C off from previously showing a Neon the GTO is in a different class.

Before the 2 wheel vs 4 wheel crowd jumps in, I just want to say that this Harley was showing off and the bike had 2 ppl on it.

This is the issue that ppl may question: The Harley did have 2 ppl on board.

We got a green and he tried to pull me. We kept even until the 1st to 2nd shift. He shifted early and when I hit 2nd he was about a length back.

When I hit 3rd he was a few lengths back but I was coming up on a Jeep in my lane and did not want to cut him off.

He knew I clearly beat him and disappeared. I am happy with my performance vs 2 wheeled vehicles.

_DM

·
Big Pappa
298 Posts
good kill...but to be hoenst harleys are pigs....run anything in the way of a street bike 600cc or better and you'll see why most cars should never race street bikes,..but even a 600 with passenger can be taken out.it's amazing what doubling there HP/weight does to them

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
type R said:
good kill...but to be hoenst harleys are pigs....run anything in the way of a street bike 600cc or better and you'll see why most cars should never race street bikes,..but even a 600 with passenger can be taken out.it's amazing what doubling there HP/weight does to them
Still, was fun and the look on the drivers face was priceless!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
From what you're saying, it seems like the harley might of gotten you a bit if he was alone. I can fell the difference in my car when I have one more person in it. The same for the harley but on a bigger scale. Nice kill though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts