·
Registered Offender
31,377 Posts
I want big tires under mine:(

·
Fake bacon lover
10,509 Posts
Ain't gonna lie

Love the sound. And that is NOT a standard T56 (hear that straight cut gear whine?)
And it sure looks pretty 'roly poly in the corners' ... because you know. Its a big fat Monaro :)

But it would be fun AF to drive one with every go fast part you can find - including 275's (or more?) on all corners. VRRRROOOOM

Miata would wax its ass.... LOL
*not kidding, that had better be a long straight
EDIT: /\ the above is only about going fast on a road course. I see that there was "other" things :) Including drag race.

·
Premium Member
36,103 Posts
Ain't gonna lie

Love the sound. And that is NOT a standard T56 (hear that straight cut gear whine?)
And it sure looks pretty 'roly poly in the corners' ... because you know. Its a big fat Monaro :)

But it would be fun AF to drive one with every go fast part you can find - including 275's (or more?) on all corners. VRRRROOOOM

Miata would wax its ass.... LOL
*not kidding, that had better be a long straight
EDIT: /\ the above is only about going fast on a road course. I see that there was "other" things :) Including drag race.
Thicc monaros are hawt and you know it.

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,021 Posts
That instrument cluster pack is awesome looking. $3400 I would love to drop.

·
Super Moderator
10,364 Posts
I've never had the opportunity to try but I just don't know that I could get used to shifting with my left hand LMAO.

·
Fake bacon lover
10,509 Posts
I've never had the opportunity to try but I just don't know that I could get used to shifting with my left hand LMAO.
Honestly, its a lot easier than you'd guess.

I've had a few rentals in the UK that were manuals. Biggest trick is DO NOT take your left hand off the stick. Other wise your right hand will smack the door as you reach the wrong way! lol

·
06 Cyclone GTO
3,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 20 Posts