LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OG or RD


One winning ticket in $290 million lottery
Ticket was purchased in Massachusetts


:driving: :burnout:
 

·
Retired LEO meow
Joined
·
14,535 Posts
My quick pick had the bonus ball of 12 correctly. I am going to spend all that money on another quick pick.
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TprGTO said:
My quick pick had the bonus ball of 12 correctly. I am going to spend all that money on another quick pick.
oh yeah I should have mentioned you to I forgot you were in that area.

Turns out OG was just sick.....I bet he wishes he had won instead :banghead:
 

·
Retired LEO meow
Joined
·
14,535 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
oh yeah I should have mentioned you to I forgot you were in that area.

Turns out OG was just sick.....I bet he wishes he had won instead :banghead:
OG probably won. I hope he remembers all of his extended family from this website. Wendy's on OG. :cool:
 

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
TprGTO said:
OG probably won. I hope he remembers all of his extended family from this website. Wendy's on OG. :cool:
I was actually hoping it would be headers and cat-back all around :eek2:
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top