LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to take the opportunity to welcome you guys as the newest member of the GTOAA family. My name is Jim Gulley and I am a member of the Goat Herd GTO Club of Oregon. I would like to extend an invitation to all of you to some grrreat Northwest happenings!! First is TIGER RUN. In 2010 we will host our 20th annual event. If you haven't been to TIGER RUN you have missed some serious fun!! It is always on Memorial Day weekend, and we would love to have all of you there to celebrate our 20th anniversary next year!

In 2011, the GTOAA has awarded the Goat Herd the 2011 GTOAA International Convention!! It has never been on the West Coast. It will be in Portland, Oregon! It doesn't get much closer, so plan your vacations and save some gas money...Plan on being there!!

See you in the FAST LANE..........................

Jim

·
Omertà
5,298 Posts
In 2011, the GTOAA has awarded the Goat Herd the 2011 GTOAA International Convention!! It has never been on the West Coast. It will be in Portland, Oregon! It doesn't get much closer, so plan your vacations and save some gas money...Plan on being there!!

See you in the FAST LANE..........................

Jim
I certainly hope that was an attempt at some humor.:mrrg:

~2400 miles & 36 hours...it could be a lot closer for me.:doh:

Welcome to the site & congrats on being awarded the National Convention in 2011!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Humor???????????

HUMOR, I should say not!! I have driven to Indy, Witchita, Denver..........
I assume you will be here! Very first time on the West Coast, you won't want to miss the opportunity. It could be closer, but then you wouldn't get to enjoy that awesome GTO on a road trip!!
Hope you can make it.

Thanks for the congratulations. It will be a blast!!

·
Yea, I belong to a club!
1,561 Posts
Probably have to pass in 2011, too. I thought Witchita was going to be too far. Denver, PA to Portland OR: 42 hours and 8 min 2811 miles one way-no way! My cars only got 6,000 miles on it now.

Good idea to have it on the West Coast every now and then though, so those that can't usually attend on the East get a chance.

Good luck, and welcome.

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,408 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Checked out you Mod and pics, that is a great looking car. Love the color!!!

I can't believe that someone would buy a car that color.....:slap:

Step away from the 485,,,,,

hehehehehe:point:

·
Yea, I belong to a club!
1,561 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Checked out you Mod and pics, that is a great looking car. Love the color!!!
Thank you, and good luck/have fun with 2011! Should be well worth the effort in the end.

I can't believe that someone would buy a car that color.....:slap:

hehehehehe:point:
HEY! :bat:

:) Can't beat the Brazen!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you guys need a warm up, we are doing our 20th annual Tiger Run over Memorial Day weekend in 2010. We would love to have all of you there. It would be a warm up to the Nationals in 2011. Plan on attending!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts