LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· In 12's Soon 11's Than 10's
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where to finance Headers and Exhaust? I am getting a 224/227 BLOWER CAM and a 3500 Still in to. But I don't want to Dyno the car with stock Headers and Exhaust. Just will be wast of money could you guy's help me out because I have only 3 weeks before the CAM and 3500 Still will be put in.

· Still a communist state
26,831 Posts
PM one of the sponsers who sell headers....but i seriously doubt you can finance them

· Wooohooo
3,410 Posts
I have never heard of anyone financing them. And a friendly reminder its not a 3500 still its a 3500 stall converter.

920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you give me some names.

920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But they all don't finance

· Ka-Boom!
2,499 Posts
The ONLY people I have heard of doing any financing is AZPS, but to local customers only. They do have a plan for out of state but you have to sign the paperwork IN PERSON if I understand their policy correctly. check out this thread:

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102593

I dont know how set you are on SW long tubes but I have them and while I am happy with them and do not regret my decision, they are a very tight fit. I think maybee dynatech or kooks might fit a little better. I am still getting some steering vibrations under certain conditions.

· Crack Open a Fresh Baileys
843 Posts
Jontall said:
Put it on your credit card and make payments.
That was exactly my thinking.

Why not just put it on a credit card and make the payments? Heck, that's usually the best route anyway, as you can build credit and not have to cut a huge check. :)

· Missing my little one.
33,552 Posts
yeah man might wanna think again about your situation...getting a loan or having credit card debt for just car parts isn't too smart in the personal finance world.

· Unnaturally Aspirated
828 Posts
financing anything is the same deal, it's a principal vs. an interest rate. So financing it thru a credit card, or your house is all a matter of how much interest your willing to pay vs. how large a payment.

If you have a low percentage credit card, your better off using that then financing thru some store, as a store will probably charge large rates such as 20% plus.

On a side note, financing car parts is a very bad financial move, but we all make our own way thru this world. Good luck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.