LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
In 12's Soon 11's Than 10's
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where to finance Headers and Exhaust? I am getting a 224/227 BLOWER CAM and a 3500 Still in to. But I don't want to Dyno the car with stock Headers and Exhaust. Just will be wast of money could you guy's help me out because I have only 3 weeks before the CAM and 3500 Still will be put in.

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
PM one of the sponsers who sell headers....but i seriously doubt you can finance them

·
Wooohooo
3,381 Posts
I have never heard of anyone financing them. And a friendly reminder its not a 3500 still its a 3500 stall converter.

·
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you give me some names.

·
912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
But they all don't finance

·
lsxpwrd
192 Posts
well as someone else already stated probably none of them but only thing you can do is check them all. sorry never heard of any of them financing or i'd prolly have crapload of stuff on my gto already

·
TACHNUP
2,310 Posts
Unsolicited financial advice: If you have to finance parts to pay for them, you shouldn't be purchasing them in the first place. ;)

·
Custom User Title
1,828 Posts
itslow said:
Unsolicited financial advice: If you have to finance parts to pay for them, you shouldn't be purchasing them in the first place. ;)
There goes my mod list:banghead:

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
The ONLY people I have heard of doing any financing is AZPS, but to local customers only. They do have a plan for out of state but you have to sign the paperwork IN PERSON if I understand their policy correctly. check out this thread:

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102593

I dont know how set you are on SW long tubes but I have them and while I am happy with them and do not regret my decision, they are a very tight fit. I think maybee dynatech or kooks might fit a little better. I am still getting some steering vibrations under certain conditions.

·
Crack Open a Fresh Baileys
811 Posts
Jontall said:
Put it on your credit card and make payments.
That was exactly my thinking.

Why not just put it on a credit card and make the payments? Heck, that's usually the best route anyway, as you can build credit and not have to cut a huge check. :)

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
yeah man might wanna think again about your situation...getting a loan or having credit card debt for just car parts isn't too smart in the personal finance world.

·
Unnaturally Aspirated
798 Posts
financing anything is the same deal, it's a principal vs. an interest rate. So financing it thru a credit card, or your house is all a matter of how much interest your willing to pay vs. how large a payment.

If you have a low percentage credit card, your better off using that then financing thru some store, as a store will probably charge large rates such as 20% plus.

On a side note, financing car parts is a very bad financial move, but we all make our own way thru this world. Good luck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts