LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1317 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
I have the GT yellow covers on my fogs only, have received numerous compliments on them.

See sig-

·
Vendor
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
And Smoke

That car looks familiar:)
:cool: Hmm, yes, yes it does! Nice ride!

I have the GT yellow covers on my fogs only, have received numerous compliments on them.

See sig-
Looks great, yellow on red is a good combination!

If anybody would like to have a shot of their car added to the site, please send them to photos @ headlightarmor.com would love to see more finished projects! Hope everybody is having a great weekend. in the 30's and raining in TX... not a fan but we are in desperate need of rain so hard to complain!

·
Vendor
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Holiday Shipping Cut-off's from HeadlightArmor

We have had a few emails this week about how late you can place an order and still get the order before Christmas.

International Orders - Last day to place order by 2PM Central US Time:
  • Economy Shipping - Sunday December 11th
  • Express Mail - Friday December 16th
Domestic Orders - Last day to place order by 2PM Central US Time:
  • Economy Shipping - Friday December 16th
  • Priority Mail - Tuesday December 20th
  • Express Mail - Thursday December 22nd

·
Vendor
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
International Economy Shipping Cut Off

For all our international customers today Sunday December 11th is likely the last day to get your order in with us for delivery before Christmas. Delivery times will vary, so best to get your order in early. Economy international orders are insured, but tracking will not be available.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

·
Vendor
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
For all the last minute shoppers out there, the clock is ticking. You might be able to get your order delivered by the 24th if you order by noon on the 20th and select Priority Mail, but if the order is time critical, Express Mail is the only way that USPS Guarantees delivery by the 24th. All Express orders must be in by 2PM on the 22nd.

·
Vendor
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Merry Christmas from Headlight Armor! After a week of long nights and early days we are happy to report all ordered received by 4:30 12/23/2011 shipped before the Christmas break! Hope everybody has a great holiday weekend! Holiday weekend orders will begin shipping on Tuesday as Monday is a postal holiday.

·
Registered
510 Posts
I'm running your light smoke on my headlights, fogs and tail lights for past year and love the look and has held up very well. I just ordered the wife a 2012 GMC Terrain in mocha and on the optional 19's and definitely would like to put the light smoke it too. I saw on your website you carry them for the headlights, but not the tail lights. Do you have any plans on getting them?

·
Registered
510 Posts
Thanks, glad you like the GTO Kits! We currently have just the Headlight Protection kit for the Terrain. Not sure what the plans are for the Terrain but will see if they can be looked at when the weather permits.
Ill definitely be ordering the headlight covers. Do you sell just sheets of the light smoke where I could cut my own for the tails?

·
Vendor
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I take it there is no way to get a film that will fit the vz monaro bumper quad fogs?
I searched and came up with this.

From the photo it is difficult to tell if the lenses are heavily domed (like a golf ball). If so the film will not work. If the dome is shallow or the lenses are flat you could custom cut down one of our existing fog light kits. Likely you could do all four with a big enough fog light kit. Do you have the bumper and lights? If so, and the lights are not like golf balls, measure the diameters at the surface and get back to me and I'll see what you could use.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I searched and came up with this.

From the photo it is difficult to tell if the lenses are heavily domed (like a golf ball). If so the film will not work. If the dome is shallow or the lenses are flat you could custom cut down one of our existing fog light kits. Likely you could do all four with a big enough fog light kit. Do you have the bumper and lights? If so, and the lights are not like golf balls, measure the diameters at the surface and get back to me and I'll see what you could use.
I do not actually have it yet, but will soon which is why I am interested in protecting it (my current foglights look like crap). Hopefully someone else that already has it can chime in on the shape of the lens.

·
Vendor
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
As a reminder if you have an order in transit, Monday is President's day and USPS will not be making deliveries on Monday. Also if you are placing an order today - Monday); we will not be shipping on Monday. All orders received over the long weekend will ship in the order in which they were received beginning on Tuesday. Have a great weekend :)

·
buckeyegoats.com Ohio r0x!
1,205 Posts
I been wanting to get this for my car for a while now... just not sure what to get. Smoked or Stealth Smoked? I dont have HIDs but may get some later this year.

·
buckeyegoats.com Ohio r0x!
1,205 Posts
so the 30% smoked is the best bet then..

21 - 40 of 1317 Posts