LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everybody think of these? Would probably only look good on the yellow and red. Did the grilles too

·
I like boobs.
6,581 Posts
I like it... Reminds me of the new C6, except it looks better on the GTO. How hard was it to disassemble the headlight housing? I did it on my Civic years ago and it was a major PITA.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CSiJason said:
I like it... Reminds me of the new C6, except it looks better on the GTO. How hard was it to disassemble the headlight housing? I did it on my Civic years ago and it was a major PITA.
Wasnt too bad, They really use a lot of adhesive between the lens and the housing though! Looking at my C-6 gave me the idea, and it does look a lot better on the gto I think

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
maskbadge -- what other cars do you have besides the 'vette and the 05 GTO? Just curious.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Mine matched from the factory. :)

And just a random though, can something be "very unique"? Merriam Webster defines "unique" as being the only one, being without equal, distinctively characteristic, or unusual. So I guess that said, something can be very unusual, and thus very unique. Interesting. I just ended a many year long argument I've been having with me. :gr_jest:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Did you try the oven trick. The Camaro guys used this method to separate their lenses from the housing to paint them charcoal.

I'm not crazy about it personally. The black out housing matches the blacked out look of the grills and nicely offsets the yellow paint.

·
Registered
262 Posts
MASKBADGE said:
2 gtos,a cts-v,hummer,and an aztec. Yes,an aztec
Why on earth would someone buy the Pontiac Azzcrack? I mean Aztek? It looks like the trojan rabbit on Monty Python - Holy Grail

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
If Pontiac would build that steroid infused 600hp A$$tek that was a concept a year or two ago, I'd be all over it as a daily driver.

Someone could tell me how the styling sucked while sipping their latte in their BMW, then I'd ***** slap them from here to eternity when the light goes green. :D

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
ive heard that the interior of the azteks is very nice and very functional. but this is only what i have heard. ive never actually sat in one.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GTOdriver7 said:
ive heard that the interior of the azteks is very nice and very functional. but this is only what i have heard. ive never actually sat in one.
Believe or not it is the best vehicle I have had from a functionality point of view. I pretty much built my house with the thing. We also have those beautiful winters here and its awd, along with skiing and carrying goalie eq,its a great vehicle. Its what I like to call my butterface vehicle!

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Everything but her face! :D

It's utility is awwesome, jus the packaging. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts