LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m gonna do heads and cam. Ls3 heads and not sure on cam yet but I’m wondering if someone can put together a parts list on what I need and should replace exactly .... other question will my headers work with ls3 heads even though I have ls2?

·
Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
580 Posts
So I’m gonna do heads and cam. Ls3 heads and not sure on cam yet but I’m wondering if someone can put together a parts list on what I need and should replace exactly .... other question will my headers work with ls3 heads even though I have ls2?
Start reading this:

and:

I'm bolting on LS3 heads and intake this month, replacing lifters, lifter trays, pushrods, head bolts, and rocker trunnions (if they come in time). The heads I bought already have the BTR .660 springs. I'm not replacing the cam at this point, but you'll probably need a timing chain and oil pump to go along with the cam swap while you have everything apart.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Start reading this:

and:

I'm bolting on LS3 heads and intake this month, replacing lifters, lifter trays, pushrods, head bolts, and rocker trunnions (if they come in time). The heads I bought already have the BTR .660 springs. I'm not replacing the cam at this point, but you'll probably need a timing chain and oil pump to go along with the cam swap while you have everything apart.
Thank u, really appreciate all the info! Is there anything being left out in there links or do they cover it all

1 - 4 of 4 Posts