LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Speed Inc did my car this week.

The results were emailed to me today.

Baseline : 313.87 / 337.69 (CS Pipe with K&N filter only mod)

Final: 392.95 / 361.33
(DeviYellow CAM, Patriot Stage 2 Heads, SWLTs, Pulley, and Dyno Tune)

Flying back to ChiTown Friday AM to pick it up, needles to say I will not get much sleep tonight

·
Registered
281 Posts
Nice numbers! Would you mind me asking how much it cost for the whole deal? I am looking at supercharging or doing something similar to your set up and I am trying to get an idea of the cost differential.

Thanks,

Enrique

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Nice rwhp numbers. Almost 400!

Doc

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
1lapgto said:
Nice numbers! Would you mind me asking how much it cost for the whole deal? I am looking at supercharging or doing something similar to your set up and I am trying to get an idea of the cost differential.

Thanks,

Enrique
Same here. Very nice numbers man. I love to see all motor cars making these numbers!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1lapgto said:

Thanks,

Enrique
Sent a PM.

Also the team at Speed Inc is very professional, great to work with. Not just selling parts, but actually want you to be happy.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
TrakDay said:
Same here. Very nice numbers man. I love to see all motor cars making these numbers!
hmm, I'd expect to see a little higher number with heads/cam and lt's. How liberal is your tuning?

How crazy is your cam? I'm gonna be doing the same type of mods here soon and hoped to get around 425hp.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Nice numbers, Are you driving back Friday night or Saturday?

·
2004 Torrid Red GTO
1,119 Posts
nice numbers! What's an LT? Also, we're all still interested in the price tag (if you don't mind sharing)!

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
LT = Long Tube Headers.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Hehe, You'll have soooo much fun driving home! TRUST ME!!! :D

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
Trust me? Did you go and do something?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
RedThunder said:
nice numbers! What's an LT? Also, we're all still interested in the price tag (if you don't mind sharing)!
PM to you, just not sure if Speed Inc wants the price posted or not.
But it was a lot lower than a Maggie

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Hmmm... competition. :secret:

Nice numbers, congrats. :cool: Why no exhaust? I bet that would bring your torque numbers up.

Padre

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
sxty8goats said:
Trust me? Did you go and do something?
No, I was referring to the fun I had when I got to terrorize the streets of Chicago once I got the Camaro done. Mine was one of the first LS1's done at the time and it was a monster.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
NVigR8 said:
hmm, I'd expect to see a little higher number with heads/cam and lt's. How liberal is your tuning?

How crazy is your cam? I'm gonna be doing the same type of mods here soon and hoped to get around 425hp.
Keep in mind I have Stock Exhaust, and Heavy Wheels/Tires (18" ROH)

224/224 Cam 114 LSA Same as DY and CJ
As for the tune , duno

I think 425 would be a strech, I was hoping for more tq. but as long as its flat like it is, I don't think it will matter.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Naw, technically I'm still "king" here if we can defer to other vehicles.

Between the two I have 733rwhp. :D

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PadreGTO said:
Hmmm... competition. :secret:

Nice numbers, congrats. :cool: Why no exhaust? I bet that would bring your torque numbers up.

Padre
Just have not setteled on what one to go with, I will eventually. Leaning toward the SLP power Flo. If we ever all get together it would be nice to hear them all in person.

DY, I guess I am a Great Lakes car :) Half way to Det. and Chicago 200 miles either way.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts