LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
7,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well cant win 'em all. Went out to get some food with a buddy last night at about 11 o'clock and on the way home spotted a camaro at a light all by his lonesome so i figured i would give him some company. When i rolled up to the light I heard the sound you never want to here when you want to race somebody. Cammed and loud. So i kinda take off out of the light and just cruise in 1st, yup here he comes, we go from like a 30 in 1st and by 80 he had about 2 cars on me. So up the road a bit just as im turning off, he catches up to his buddies, Which was 2 firebirds, 2 terminators, and one more camaro. It took all of my might to stay in my turn lane and head home.

So hoss sounding camaro-1

GTO-0

And I have Valve springs and pushrods sitting in my room waiting on a cam, which would have made things interesting. DAMMIT!!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
nice to see you post a 2nd place finish, no shame in losing to a faster car. i'm sure most don't when it happens to them. you'll get em next time it sounds like

·
So it goes.
6,899 Posts
Good race, just make sure you put those parts on before you leave the house again. I don't mind losing to anything with a V8 that isn't a mustang.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts